Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 11:03 PM 01-02-2024
She’s going to save women’s basketball.

Especially if they can build some good story lines for rivalries.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:37 PM 01-02-2024
There is no saving women's basketball. Its a shit product.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:45 PM 01-02-2024
I've watched a shiit ton of woman college BB since Clark has been on the scene.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:25 AM 01-03-2024

.@CaitlinClark22 said get that sh** outta here ��*������ pic.twitter.com/dEFTtNPuF5

— Bri Lewerke (@brilewerke) January 3, 2024

This was a few minutes before the game winner.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:38 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
There is no saving women's basketball. Its a shit product.
I can’t say I’ve ever watched a minute of wnba and Clark won’t make me do that…BUT…I do have girls who play basketball and have sat through a lot of girls basketball over the years and I can’t agree with your take. There are a lot of exciting girls basket ball games and there are some very talented girls…at least in Iowa.

The thing that shouldn’t go unnoticed is how full that arena was late in the evening on a Tuesday night in Midwest winter.

The thing I appreciate. OST is how many young girls are following and watching her….shes one of the good ones and is going out of her way to be a great example for a ton of kids….and is motivating a lot of young girls to work on their game, and how they carry themselves. It’s
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:01 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I can’t say I’ve ever watched a minute of wnba and Clark won’t make me do that…BUT…I do have girls who play basketball and have sat through a lot of girls basketball over the years and I can’t agree with your take. There are a lot of exciting girls basket ball games and there are some very talented girls…at least in Iowa.

The thing that shouldn’t go unnoticed is how full that arena was late in the evening on a Tuesday night in Midwest winter.

The thing I appreciate. OST is how many young girls are following and watching her….shes one of the good ones and is going out of her way to be a great example for a ton of kids….and is motivating a lot of young girls to work on their game, and how they carry themselves. It’s
I don't know much about Clark (other than the pictures I looked up :-) ). So I can't speak to that. I don't hate women's basketball. Much like I like college basketball more than NBA even though NBA is the pinnacle of the sport. I don't need the most talent to get enjoyment out of a ballgame.

A couple years ago my daughter did some kids cheerleading thing, and we were supposed to take her to the start of the girls game, so my wife gave me the details, and instructed me to get her there and she'd meet me. So I get to the gym and it's goddamned empty. She sent me to JV girls game which was before the varsity girls game which she was supposed to go to...

There was some bad basketball. For sure. But there were components that I still enjoyed. There were a couple of matchups and good performances in there that I really enjoyed.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:53 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Clock was at 0 before she took the shot.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:31 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You understand that is reviewed right. The TV clock is not official. The light on the backboard is linked to the official clock. The ball was just off her fingertips when the light went on...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:33 AM 01-03-2024
I miss Iowa girls HS 3 on 3 basketball
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:54 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I miss Iowa girls HS 3 on 3 basketball
The old 3 step dribble rules... It was unique.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 10:03 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
orly

[Reply]
BWillie 10:30 AM 01-03-2024
One thing that really grinds my gears is when on the TV guide it just says "Baylor vs Texas, basketball" I get excited so I click on it...but then its just a bunch of skanks out running around and Im like god damn it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:34 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
She’s going to save women’s basketball.

Especially if they can build some good story lines for rivalries.
Better than watching a team get outscored 92-0 to ranked teams I suppose
[Reply]
notorious 10:39 AM 01-03-2024
That net sound on the long 3 to end it, damn it ripped through there.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 11:09 AM 01-03-2024
Where could you find a replay of the entire Iowa/Michigan State game?
Any other Iowa games would be great as well
[Reply]
Page 52 of 125
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up