ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 151
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:21 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Kansas bigs couldn’t throw a penny in Niagara Falls.
Gonna be a long season. Especially the conference. Gonna be a struggle again.
Jesus. This is horrible basketball.
KU rocking a 4:43 scoring draught.
KU playing like they are in the 2nd rd of the NCAA tournament
no idea what you were watching but that was a helluva game. KU played great, just not perfect. Best performance so far this year. Dayton is the real deal. Fantastic game to watch.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:31 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
no idea what you were watching but that was a helluva game. KU played great, just not perfect. Best performance so far this year. Dayton is the real deal. Fantastic game to watch.
Yeah me either.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:42 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
He shot better than normal but I have no idea why Dayton wasn't intentionally fouling Doka at the close of regulation.
They should have been. Smarter coaches will just send out bodies to foul him at the end of the game to prevent KU from just tossing down to him endlessly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:53 PM 11-27-2019
He shot better than normal but I have no idea why Dayton wasn't intentionally fouling Doka at the close of regulation.
wasnt he 4/6 on free throws? If he can sustain that the end of the game hack a doke might go away. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:23 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It's over. KU is a 3 time holder of the very prestigious title now.
You're basically a PB/Reerun Lite.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I still love that my innocuous NCAA tournament gimmick bothers you (and literally only you) that much.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:47 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You’re basically a waste of sperm.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:45 PM 11-27-2019
wasnt he 4/6 on free throws? If he can sustain that the end of the game hack a doke might go away. :-)
Sure but Dayton had no reason to think he was going to do that.

Yeah, I hope he can maintain a 67% rate. I would bet against it and the analytics says Dayton should have also.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:52 AM 11-28-2019
Just because he did doesn't mean he can. Its nice to face a coach with honor and Dayton seemed to have no interest in the hack a doke strategy. It worked, but it is a mistake to play Udoka in close games beyond the 3 or 4 minute mark. As it turns out he was one of the reasons we won the game and played great...but you shouldn't be relying on him like that down the stretch when SDS or McCormick can almost equally replace him and shoot much better FTs
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:11 AM 11-28-2019
Sure but Dayton had no reason to think he was going to do that.

Yeah, I hope he can maintain a 67% rate. I would bet against it and the analytics says Dayton should have also.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Just because he did doesn't mean he can. Its nice to face a coach with honor and Dayton seemed to have no interest in the hack a doke strategy. It worked, but it is a mistake to play Udoka in close games beyond the 3 or 4 minute mark. As it turns out he was one of the reasons we won the game and played great...but you shouldn't be relying on him like that down the stretch when SDS or McCormick can almost equally replace him and shoot much better FTs
I agree that Self shouldn't be trusting Doke at the end of the game. Let him prove he's past whatever mental thing he had with FT's.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:31 AM 11-28-2019
Well, I think it's safe to say that Dayton will garner more than the 1 vote they received in the last AP rankings. I was impressed. Very. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:17 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Well, I think it's safe to say that Dayton will garner more than the 1 vote they received in the last AP rankings. I was impressed. Very. :-)
Like Jay said in the broadcast. the game wasn't close because KU was playing bad, they were actually playing great, it was that Daytona was that good.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:32 AM 11-28-2019
Yeah, it was a good game for this early in the season.
[Reply]
shitgoose 10:32 AM 11-28-2019
Quality win. Dayton played well and went 16/33 from 3 - 48%. Would not like them in our bracket come March.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:53 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I still love that my innocuous NCAA tournament gimmick bothers you (and literally only you) that much.
TRIGGERED derp

And no, everyone was laughing at you last year (and it actually wasn't a bad schtick until you got to the point where you couldn't possibly exaggerate any more, yet kept going).
[Reply]
Page 50 of 151
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up