ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 300
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:22 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So the dude just blew Daryl's head off?
Probably some other body part? A hand? Idk
..I'm worried for Daryl but pissed how this episode ended up and how Carol all the sudden is this way rather than slowly brought into it
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:25 PM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
It's just a set up episode for the season finale. Basically everybody is ****ed heading into next week.
Unless Maggie or the Asian guy or Daryl or the hot chick or Samurai chick die next week,it's the same it's always been. Nothing to see here
[Reply]
eDave 11:36 PM 03-27-2016
In a show like this, the writing is key and tonight fell short for me. Clearly a setup episode, which is OK, but they didn't tell a story very well tonight. And the double cliffhanger is bogus.

We've seen this before though and the proceeding finales have always been outstanding.

Taking it for what it was tonight. Daryl is alive. Someone meets the bat next week. Rosita's head on a spike?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:56 AM 03-28-2016
Could they (writers) be staging Carol and Morgan outside of the group so that they can be available to come to the rescue, ala Carol at Terminus?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:30 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Could they (writers) be staging Carol and Morgan outside of the group so that they can be available to come to the rescue, ala Carol at Terminus?
That's what I thought....maybe setting up for Morgan and Carol to come back next season at some key point to save the day.......I do think Carol is injured and will be nursed back to health by Morgan along with some " let's save everyone " brainwashing.....
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:47 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
My real outside hope is that the writers are using the Carol & Morgan story line to intro...

Spoiler!

The spoiler tag does not spoil anything in the season finale and is just hopeful speculation on my part for next season.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:27 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The whole season has been weak, IMO, but that was the worst of it... FFS, the first 8 minutes was pure fluff. And the double cliff hanger at the end is laughable.... watch 58 minutes of crap and we'll give you TWO reasons to watch next week!!
I hit pause last night at the beginning of a commercial break to see how much show was left. 10 minutes. 10 minutes and change were left. I then fast forwarded it thru the commercials to the show and checked the time....4 minutes and change left. it was damn near a full 6 minute commercial break!

wow.

I used to think in a 60 minute show you'd get 45 minutes of show...but damn....I'm thinking there may be as little as 35 in this one!!!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:32 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I hit pause last night at the beginning of a commercial break to see how much show was left. 10 minutes. 10 minutes and change were left. I then fast forwarded it thru the commercials to the show and checked the time....4 minutes and change left. it was damn near a full 6 minute commercial break!

wow.

I used to think in a 60 minute show you'd get 45 minutes of show...but damn....I'm thinking there may be as little as 35 in this one!!!

Roughly 40. I start at 8:20 pretty much every Sunday and finish basically with the live viewers.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:34 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
My real outside hope is that the writers are using the Carol & Morgan story line to intro...

Spoiler!

The spoiler tag does not spoil anything in the season finale and is just hopeful speculation on my part for next season.
This is a great point. Only spoiler I've clicked on this entire thread.

Plus 1.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:36 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Last 2 episodes have been pretty shitty. This one def is the worst. Daryl is fine...notice how they said 'he'll be ok' as like an add-on probably cause of the backlash of Glenn dumpster ep. Also is Maggie having a miscarriage? Does anyone give a **** if Morgan is gone?
I really thought Rick was gonna bust him right in the choppers after he told him about keeping that dude alive in their camp.
Morgan has become a total dipshit. as someone stated before....I think he is to blame for Carols sudden wussifiedness....even thought it's lame writing for that to happen all of a sudden....I believe it's Morgans fault. and my hope is that somewhere soon down the road...he saves some other POS only to be killed by said POS thus turning Carol back to her former badassedness. :-)

PS - I was SO PISSED that Carol seemingly didn't take a gun. I'm cussing the TV and BOOM.....badadadadadadada! YAY! YAY CAROL!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:51 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I really thought Rick was gonna bust him right in the choppers after he told him about keeping that dude alive in their camp.
Morgan has become a total dipshit. as someone stated before....I think he is to blame for Carols sudden wussifiedness....even thought it's lame writing for that to happen all of a sudden....I believe it's Morgans fault. and my hope is that somewhere soon down the road...he saves some other POS only to be killed by said POS thus turning Carol back to her former badassedness. :-)

PS - I was SO PISSED that Carol seemingly didn't take a gun. I'm cussing the TV and BOOM.....badadadadadadada! YAY! YAY CAROL!
I keep hoping that Morgan will figure out sometimes you have to kill... after that speech he gave last night, I just don't think he will.
[Reply]
Otter 10:57 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Last 2 episodes have been pretty shitty. This one def is the worst. Daryl is fine...notice how they said 'he'll be ok' as like an add-on probably cause of the backlash of Glenn dumpster ep. Also is Maggie having a miscarriage? Does anyone give a fuck if Morgan is gone?
I was waiting for Rick to give Morgan a .44 to the back of the neck for the KO after he pushed his arm while trying to shoot at the barn. I would have given that guy a bottle of water and a can of spam to join Jules walking the earth in peace like he so dearly wants about 2 episodes ago.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:20 AM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
So somehow, two dudes sneak up on Daryl in the silent woods? Go **** yourself, writers. This episode was shit.
Agreed
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:29 PM 03-28-2016
I miss Morgan from season 1...his character sucks now
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:50 PM 03-28-2016
For being such a good outdoors man and tracker, alledgedly, Daryl has a severe lack of situational awareness. This is twice in two episodes the Saviors have gotten the drop on him.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 300
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Up