ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 140
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:26 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not at all. I'm sure there's a chance that your son has an IQ that high. Your wife must be really smart.
My ex. I have many bad memories from her to the point it really scrapes at my soul to say positive things about her, but in all fairness, I have to say she was also very smart.
[Reply]
Donger 11:29 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Mensa:
Because our conversation never went in that direction until recent posts. When you have to read and reply to almost every idiot's thuggery you tend to be thrown off track.
With your 159 IQ? I doubt that.

Let's check.

Strange, but you posted this in #52: "There goes that 'F' word again. Wonder where I saw that earlier in the thread."

Which was in response to my post of #50, where I responded to blaise bringing up the Aloha Airlines flight.

Seems you read that post after all very soon after it was posted and neglected to mention it until much later as what you were REALLY talking about. Odd.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:29 AM 08-03-2011
She wasn't very smart if she chose to procreate with someone as dumb as a bag of hammers, her child may have an IQ of 4000 if you weren't dumbing down his gene pool.
[Reply]
Donger 11:29 AM 08-03-2011
My ex. I have many bad memories from her to the point it really scrapes at my soul to say positive things about her, but in all fairness, I have to say she was also very smart.
Thanks for the confirmation.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:32 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
She wasn't very smart if she chose to procreate with someone as dumb as a bag of hammers, her child may have an IQ of 4000 if you weren't dumbing down his gene pool.
See what I mean Donger?
[Reply]
Frankie 11:34 AM 08-03-2011
Thanks for the confirmation.
Hope it makes you feel better. Like I said, I honestly don't give a flying turd if you or anyone else is convinced.
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 08-03-2011
Hope it makes you feel better. Like I said, I honestly don't give a flying turd if you or anyone else is convinced.
Good, because I'm not.
[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 08-03-2011
Alright, what did I miss?

Airliner runs off runway, breaks in half. Why in the hell is there 11tybillion posts about it?
[Reply]
Frankie 11:37 AM 08-03-2011
Good, because I'm not.
I bet you are. But you have a devil of a time admitting it in words. That's funny to me.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:39 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by notorious:
Alright, what did I miss?

Airliner runs off runway, breaks in half. Why in the hell is there 11tybillion posts about it?
The thread got hi-jacked by a bunch of the regular sh!t throwing monkeys who thought they had an opening for Frankie bashing. :-)

The shame of it is it's a minor thread and I didn't expect it to go more than 2 pages.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:40 AM 08-03-2011
May this thread never die?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:41 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by KCHawg:
Lucky for all of us, you aren't an aircraft maintainer since obviously reading comprehension isn't a strong point with you. (kind of important in this line of work!)
Ha I was just in Alamogordo yesterday :-)
[Reply]
notorious 11:41 AM 08-03-2011
The thread got hi-jacked by a bunch of the regular sh!t throwing monkeys who thought they had an opening for Frankie bashing. :-)
LOL

I opened this thread expecting some controversy, but instead I read about guys measuring their.....err......IQ's.

I am only in the 130's, so I guess I lose.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:42 AM 08-03-2011

The shame of it is it's a minor thread and I didn't expect it to go more than 2 pages.
That's how your bro's show their love on Chiefs Planet. By pushing one of your threads past the 300 range for no reason.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:42 AM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Yes but thats using the metric system your see...
[Reply]
Page 22 of 140
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up