ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 97
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
scho63 03:08 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Who knew my joke was “too soon?”
I apologize if that was meant as a joke.

If so, maybe eDave's dry sense of humor is rubbing off on you. Or then again, maybe eDave is rubbing one out on you. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 03:13 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I'm ready whenever...but that last place was a hole...and I'd prefer the waiting staff to not be using walkers. "Two Brothers" was awesome and now that the games are later they should be open, right?
I thought a one time shithole divebar would make people not think of me as the pompous ass I am.

Next meet-up for a 2pm game or night game will be Two Brothers or better! All blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, Gays, Indians welcome BUT NO FUCKING WOMEN ALLOWED! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 03:15 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If you go to McFate's in Scottsdale, I might have to show up... at least until eDave starts debating if he should do a line off the black bartender's chest and scho starts debating if she should even be allowed into Scottsdale.
I was just at McFates on Monday for the first time ever. Great beer selection and good food. Too short staffed as it took forever to get anything.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:34 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I was just at McFates on Monday for the first time ever. Great beer selection and good food. Too short staffed as it took forever to get anything.
The King Sized Candy Bar Stout is phenomenal.... it makes the regular candy bar stout seem wimpy, but would probably be pretty good on its own, too.

The south location would be good for watching football, haven't been to the north one.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:37 PM 11-30-2018
North one has the better pizzas but prefer hanging at the south location.
[Reply]
scho63 03:44 PM 11-30-2018
The King Sized Candy Bar Stout is phenomenal.... it makes the regular candy bar stout seem wimpy, but would probably be pretty good on its own, too.

The south location would be good for watching football, haven't been to the north one.
I had the Coconut Bliss one as I am a HUGE fan of Mounds and Almond Joy but noy so much Reese's or Snickers.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:00 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
North one has the better pizzas but prefer hanging at the south location.
North does have two pizzas that actually include meat, that's nice... but, then no chili nachos like the south location. :-)

The Coconut Bliss is my 2nd favorite, pretty coconuty. They apparently steep large amounts of peanuts for those stouts... I figured it had to be extract, but the aroma and taste of the peanuts is surprisingly great (if you like that sort of thing).
[Reply]
eDave 04:19 PM 11-30-2018
If you go to McFate's in Scottsdale, I might have to show up... at least until eDave starts debating if he should do a line off the black bartender's chest and scho starts debating if she should even be allowed into Scottsdale.
Up to her. Or him.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:30 AM 12-28-2018
So WTF?

Has the Phoenix CP clan dried up and blown away?

I'm bumping this thread in hopes that MAYBE we'll get together for at least a play off game. I'm not interested in going to a bar and cheering with all the band wagon fans...I want to cheer (or cry) with battle hardened Chiefs fans who've endured it all. What say YOU?
[Reply]
scho63 10:36 AM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
So WTF?

Has the Phoenix CP clan dried up and blown away?

I'm bumping this thread in hopes that MAYBE we'll get together for at least a play off game. I'm not interested in going to a bar and cheering with all the band wagon fans...I want to cheer (or cry) with battle hardened Chiefs fans who've endured it all. What say YOU?
I'm in of course :-)

Let me know your thoughts on where.
[Reply]
TLO 10:43 AM 12-28-2018
Slightly unrelated, but is this eDave?

https://youtu.be/YVtEX1J7tXQ
[Reply]
scho63 10:47 AM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:

eDave's not that tan! :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:01 AM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:

Naw, if that was EDave, I wouldn't have bumped this thread...but he may be into hedonism...except for being a Chief's fan.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:06 AM 12-28-2018
Perhaps since the wheels have come off a bit at this point in the season folks want to stay home in their safe space and watch the remaining games in the fetal position...I get that.
[Reply]
scho63 07:17 AM 01-08-2019
Anyone up for meeting this Saturday in Scottsdale/Phoenix to watch our beloved Chiefs take on the Colts?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 97
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up