ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 210
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:20 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sorry, but Marty saying that Jones extension was basically done and between 17-19 per was not factual. Seems made up. Even Jones agent said his client knows his value and that CJ will play out his contract to hit free agency to get his value if he needs to.

If Marty wants to be respected as an insider, he needs to stop projecting his guesses based on what’s been reported by the big media guys.

Honest question:

Has Marty ever broke big news with accuracy? Or just vague tweets/posts that read as guesses?

I ask because from the outside in, it looks like all he does is try to connect the dots and call it inside sources.
Bro, you're talking about Marty Mac. The guy who turned down ESPN, NFL Network, Fox, CBS, etc.

You best put some respeck on his name.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:25 PM 08-20-2019
Not sure why so many are down on Marty, he may not be Schefter... but he sure as hell isnt Assclown Athan either
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 01:29 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tyreek has never been in a fight on the field.

This idea that Tyreek is some kind of "bad dude/problem child" like Michael Irvin, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens is completely unfounded.

People act like he is because of 2014 and the fact that he is a tiny bit cocky with the deuces, but that is it.

Travis Kelce is/was more of a problem child but he appears to have put all that behind him, too.

Tyreek Hill is a ****ing saint.
I agree with you 100% on the bolded. But during the Raiders @ Chiefs game last season someone did set Tyreek off and he had to be held back by coaches to keep him from going after somebody. That's the only time I've ever seen him do anything like that. He's a smart dude though and I'm not worried about him letting Ramsey or anyone else push his buttons.

The jags do seem like a chirpy if not slightly "after the whistle dirty" kind of team though. I remember multiple players seemed to be getting annoyed with their defensive players during the game last year.
[Reply]
FAX 02:36 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
I agree with you 100% on the bolded. But during the Raiders @ Chiefs game last season someone did set Tyreek off and he had to be held back by coaches to keep him from going after somebody. That's the only time I've ever seen him do anything like that. He's a smart dude though and I'm not worried about him letting Ramsey or anyone else push his buttons.

The jags do seem like a chirpy if not slightly "after the whistle dirty" kind of team though. I remember multiple players seemed to be getting annoyed with their defensive players during the game last year.
They are very dirty on defense, man.

Some of it probably had to do with their frustration with their previous idiot QB and some of it was likely due to the fact that they were getting ass-hammered ... but they were jawing after every play, shooting for knees, horse-collaring, and trying to eye-gouge our running back during the scrum.

And as I recall, we retaliated by using our words and got called for doing personal foul things. (Although I think that was the game in which Jones was caught punching a dude in the kidney.)

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:33 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
only the gunther firing :-)

only that pioli would get fired :-)

only that sutton was out :-)

only that tyreek hill would be at camp :-)
TBG broke the Gunther firing. I'm pretty sure of that...
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:49 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
TBG broke the Gunther firing. I'm pretty sure of that...
He also broke the Pioli hiring.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 08-22-2019
Sunday. Noon. Wendall Anschutz broadcasts from the grave.

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:16 PM 08-23-2019
First picked up on Hill because I follow track. As a HS kid he ran a 20.14 200m which was the second fastest time ever ran by a HS kid (Roy Martin 20.13). Then forgot about him.

Watching an Oklahoma State football game and this guy is a blurr, yep, Tyreek Hill.

He ran a 10.19 100m in HS, there is no doubt if he'd ran even three years of track in the NCAA he is a sub10.00 man. While a few WR's have ran track times faster none of them were any more....zooooommm....than he is on a football field.

I put him right there with Bob Hayes.
[Reply]
TEX 01:57 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
First picked up on Hill because I follow track. As a HS kid he ran a 20.14 200m which was the second fastest time ever ran by a HS kid (Roy Martin 20.13). Then forgot

Watching an Oklahoma State football game and this guy is a blurr, yep, Tyreek Hill.

He ran a 10.19 100m in HS, there is no doubt if he'd ran even three years of track in the NCAA he is a sub10.00 man. While a few WR's have ran track times faster none of them were any more....zooooommm....than he is on a football field.

I put him right there with Bob Hayes.
I get that comparison, but they are different types. I remember Bob Hayes. He was a track guy who played WR. Hill is a WR who ran track. The deal with Hill is he doesn't lose anything once he puts the pads on. If he stays healthy, he may become a more accomplished WR than Hayes. This is a different NFL and the rules favor WR's.

But yes, Hayes was a special talent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 08-23-2019
it's happening

OMG! I just watched the VIP, advanced showing of @ClayWendler ‘s latest masterpiece! 17+ minutes of awesomeness! This short film drops on Sunday, get your popcorn and snacks ready! Be on the lookout for the premiere link from him tomorrow. #WhosTheManInTheZubazHat

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) August 23, 2019

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:29 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I get that comparison, but they are different types. I remember Bob Hayes. He was a track guy who played WR. Hill is a WR who ran track. The deal with Hill is he doesn't lose anything once he puts the pads on. If he stays healthy, he may become a more accomplished WR than Hayes. This is a different NFL and the rules favor WR's.

But yes, Hayes was a special talent.
Actually Bob Hayes was first and foremost a footballer a running back at Florida A&M. When he showed up there he had to be talked into running track by the track coach Bob Gaiters. I own his book..... Run Bullet Run.

Yes Hill doesn't lose anything in pads and does things at near max speed.
[Reply]
thabear04 01:53 PM 08-24-2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1jfW0fF...d=sfclwozg7y6t
[Reply]
-King- 01:57 PM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by thabear04:
:-) He brought chick fil a to compare.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:26 PM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Ahm tellin' you. . . the PICKLE?!?! Taste like CHICKEN!!!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:29 PM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not sure why so many are down on Marty, he may not be Schefter... but he sure as hell isnt Assclown Athan either
He’s worse then assclown
[Reply]
Page 116 of 210
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Up