Titty Meat 02:41 AM 04-02-2020
https://twitter.com/ChiefHighlights/...207184384?s=09
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:41 AM 04-02-2020
I'm so old. So old...
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Video game is just like real football, in that if you don't like what someone is doing, STOP THEM.
Agreed. I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Back in the days when I played Madden in college, we got pretty competitive. But if I was winning big in the 4th quarter I'd just punt it through the FG posts instead of kicking a FG or downing it to troll them.
[Reply]
srvy 09:46 AM 04-02-2020
Yep. Consider what day it was and if I remember it was April 1 a year ago and was some kinda beef, I figured it as a joke.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:14 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
As someone who for a decade straight was ranked in the top 5% each year in Madden, I found myself always playing very respectfully towards my opponents. But if I sat down with a friend and played, I would definitely rub in it and taunt them. So maybe Ty and Mathieu are good buds, idk, but I think Mathieu is acting like a sensitive little baby about it.
You're the friend everyone else moans about when they find out you are at the event but they are too nice to tell you to fuck off.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:15 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Very true. For the record im sure id beat your ass in Madden. You don't wanna see me

I dunno man I’ve played Mecca at the old college football game and he was really really good. Not sure about Madden but if it’s anything like the old college game.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 10:30 AM 04-02-2020
I wonder if Honey Badger kept saying “I like this” “I like this” over and over ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:40 AM 04-02-2020

Tyreek Hill advances to the second round with a huge offensive performance 😮 @cheetah @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/KQ1W2DkX37

— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) April 1, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 10:42 AM 04-02-2020
Tyrann had to know he was going to lose. Go into it light hearted. Tyreek is one of the best Madden players in the NFL.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:56 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
LOL OMG idk how I missed this. Reek, what were you thinking!?!

Love this comment at the link, by the way:

"This guy is legit gonna kill someone within 10 years. Maybe less. I'd bet my life on it."

What a ****ing dumbshit.
Dude, I wish I could find the video. I laughed my ass off when I saw it last year. I’m already getting downvoted from talking about this, but to be clear this ain’t a critique of Tyreek or a judgment of his character - it was just a really bizarre glitch in the matrix like thing and amazing that something like that actually happened at an event like this.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:23 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You're the friend everyone else moans about when they find out you are at the event but they are too nice to tell you to **** off.
Probably. Sad thing is my real life friends all refuse to play me anymore because they know I'll win. It's not fun for them.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
There was nothing clear about it. Maybe it was an accident, or maybe Tyreek made a monumentally stupid decision to tackle an autistic kid. I remember seeing the video and not being able to tell what actually happened. Not everything is in absolutes like you claim.
Lol ok you can choose to believe that Tyreek would purposely tackle an autistic kid in public during a non-competitive game of flag football then.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:02 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol ok you can choose to believe that Tyreek would purposely tackle an autistic kid in public during a non-competitive game of flag football then.
Big tree fall hard.

[Reply]
Bump 03:34 PM 04-02-2020
lol, that's how everyone played that MUT mode when I played it a couple of years ago. But it would be Mike Vick at QB and he would run back 50 yards and throw a perfect 80 yard pass just like that. Was actually expecting that but it was a tap-out instead.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:46 PM 04-02-2020
I like this! I LIKE this!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:51 PM 04-02-2020
I love it. Madden really is junk though.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up