Patriots fan

Dynasty??? 😂😂😂😂

— tell that to Kanjiklub (@Pat92130296) April 2, 2020

Patriots fan

Dynasty?!?! Since when?!

— TonyV_6🌎☄💕 (@Tonyisok1) April 2, 2020

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:19 AM 04-02-2020
Meh, let him blow off steam. Game was over, no need to waste the man's time anymore. We've all been beaten before in one way or another and gotten more upset then we need to, it's human nature to get upset and curse your teammate out on twitter. It's fine... nothing to see here....
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:22 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) :-) Nooooooo.

Is there a video? An article? Post that shit.
I can’t find the video anymore, but this article captures the gist. The kid had autism, too. People claimed it was an accident but the optics looked terrible because Tyreek chased him down and brought the kid down around the goal line.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyo...-football-game
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:28 AM 04-02-2020
It doesnt bother me one bit. I remember playing a friend of mine in Madden back when Vick was unstoppable on there and I just kept running it every play. He was so mad and I just laughed my ass off the entire time. He was pretty decent and I was awful. That was the one time I beat him and didn't get completely blown out.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:33 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Patriots fan

Patriots fan

Patriots fan

Pats fans get so friggin triggered over anything Chiefs fan say celebrating our success :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:36 AM 04-02-2020
I've played sports my whole life; still play golf and tennis and basketball. I'm a competitive guy and on rare occasions I've been known to throw a racket or ground a club into the fairway when I'm playing crappy...but I've never lost my shit like I used to when I'd play my son in video games. Really bad example so I quit. Unfortunately I can relate to HB...not that it's OK or anything.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:37 AM 04-02-2020
Sweet. Something for everyone to over analyze and freak out over for the rest of the offseason. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:39 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sweet. Something for everyone to over analyze and freak out over for the rest of the offseason. :-)
Meh. It was getting pretty dry around here.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I can’t find the video anymore, but this article captures the gist. The kid had autism, too. People claimed it was an accident but the optics looked terrible because Tyreek chased him down and brought the kid down around the goal line.

Because it clearly was :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:41 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

LOL OMG idk how I missed this. Reek, what were you thinking!?!

Love this comment at the link, by the way:

"This guy is legit gonna kill someone within 10 years. Maybe less. I'd bet my life on it."

What a ****ing dumbshit.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:15 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm going to get very honest, when some starts cheesing the game mechanic or doing stupid shit that isn't realistic, it's frustrating enough to make you wanna throw your controller....

If my best friend did what that video showed I'd hit him and tell him don't act like a bitch, when you play against people you know you are supposed to play straight up.
Tyreek was just mocking him lol.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:19 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because it clearly was :-)
There was nothing clear about it. Maybe it was an accident, or maybe Tyreek made a monumentally stupid decision to tackle an autistic kid. I remember seeing the video and not being able to tell what actually happened. Not everything is in absolutes like you claim.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:21 AM 04-02-2020
As someone who for a decade straight was ranked in the top 5% each year in Madden, I found myself always playing very respectfully towards my opponents. But if I sat down with a friend and played, I would definitely rub in it and taunt them. So maybe Ty and Mathieu are good buds, idk, but I think Mathieu is acting like a sensitive little baby about it.
[Reply]
FAX 09:29 AM 04-02-2020
Swaggered.

FAX
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:38 AM 04-02-2020
Was a April Fools joke
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up