ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mathieu Gets Mad At Tyreek
Titty Meat 02:41 AM 04-02-2020
https://twitter.com/ChiefHighlights/...207184384?s=09
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:36 AM 04-02-2020

Me watching our dynasty fall apart over a game of madden. pic.twitter.com/QGGYOHJsDp

— MisterCostanzaa (@MisterCostanzaa) April 2, 2020

[Reply]
Fish 07:36 AM 04-02-2020
Yeah, being competitive is one thing. That's childish...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:36 AM 04-02-2020
We all have that friend who quits the online game when they’re losing, and that friend who takes online gaming too seriously.
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:41 AM 04-02-2020
So Tyreek was running out the time, not too different from the end of the Super Bowl When Robinson went deep and Mahomes just chucked the ball?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:41 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
If that's the case there was also no reason for HB to be upset.
He was down by 30 so I'm he was upset about that and then tyreek does that for no reason. C'mon. You'd get mad too.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:43 AM 04-02-2020
These are super hyper competitive alpha males who want to win at all costs and take ANY competition seriously.

Is it a little ridiculous and childish? Yeah. But it’s not like this shit doesn’t happen all the time. Hell, I can remember this kind of stuff happening with my friends when we were young and used to have Tecmo Bowl tournaments. It’s just boys being boys.

And they’re stuck at home inside. Probably starting to go a little stir crazy as well. But this kind of shit has been happening forever.

This is a really a BIG nothingburger.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:46 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I remember when I was 12 and would get mad at a video game.

Why it it seems like just yesterday i got pissed off at a video game
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:48 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
These are super hyper competitive alpha males who want to win at all costs and take ANY competition seriously.

Is it a little ridiculous and childish? Yeah. But it’s not like this shit doesn’t happen all the time. Hell, I can remember this kind of stuff happening with my friends when we were young and used to have Tecmo Bowl tournaments. It’s just boys being boys.

And they’re stuck at home inside. Probably starting to go a little stir crazy as well. But this kind of shit has been happening forever.

This is a really a BIG nothingburger.
Didn’t Tyreek tackle a 10 year old to stop him from scoring in a charity pick up game last year?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:50 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Didn’t Tyreek tackle a 10 year old to stop him from scoring in a charity pick up game last year?
:-) Please tell me this didn't happen..
[Reply]
staylor26 07:55 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) Please tell me this didn't happen..
It did, but it was also obviously an accident.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:00 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It did, but it was also obviously an accident.
:-) :-) Nooooooo.

Is there a video? An article? Post that shit.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:02 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm going to get very honest, when some starts cheesing the game mechanic or doing stupid shit that isn't realistic, it's frustrating enough to make you wanna throw your controller....

If my best friend did what that video showed I'd hit him and tell him don't act like a bitch, when you play against people you know you are supposed to play straight up.
Very true. For the record im sure id beat your ass in Madden. You don't wanna see me
[Reply]
threebag 08:05 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Video game is just like real football, in that if you don't like what someone is doing, STOP THEM.
Unless it’s the ‘One Play Wonder’
[Reply]
Mecca 08:05 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Very true. For the record im sure id beat your ass in Madden. You don't wanna see me
And hey that's fine, just be straight up, if you're better than me that's fine I can accept that but don't be a bitch about it or play in a way that fucks with the game mechanics.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:05 AM 04-02-2020
Who hasn't gotten super pissed over a game of Madden (for those who play)…?

I've broken a controller and a desk chair over it throughout the yrs.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up