https://twitter.com/nfl_podcasts/sta...207871488?s=21

https://twitter.com/nfl_podcasts/sta...750783493?s=21

https://youtu.be/DVZ-1QU9Gq0

Post-Combine
https://youtu.be/rDAEmCgjdBY
[Reply]
staylor26 04:31 PM 03-05-2020
Yea not a fan of this one.

Blacklock only makes sense if you trade Jones, which judging by his explanation isn’t what he’s thinking here.

If you go DL in the 1st AND keep Jones it has to be DE.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:20 PM 03-05-2020
Man, if AJ Epenesa is there at 32, the Chiefs better grab him. It would be a gift.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:44 AM 03-06-2020
He does make a good point however regarding the 49ers ahead of us. Anyone who thinks we will easily trade away our 1st to move down to nab an extra pick easily needs to realize the 9ers are in a much better position to do so.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:25 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Man, if AJ Epenesa is there at 32, the Chiefs better grab him. It would be a gift.
Didn't some NFL article list him as a "loser" due to his combine performance? He could well be there at 32
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:55 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Didn't some NFL article list him as a "loser" due to his combine performance? He could well be there at 32
The guy weighs 275 and could only do 17 reps on the bench press.

Plus, his 40 time was a horrific 5.07.

Maybe a team is desperate and might take him in the 1st but man, he looks like a 4th to 5th rounder with those numbers.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 06:20 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Maybe a team is desperate and might take him in the 1st but man, he looks like a 4th to 5th rounder with those numbers.
Iowa intentionally does not emphasize the bench press and uses other strength categories. The OT prospect Wirfs did not impress on the bench press either, but had one of the best combines overall.

I'm biased, but he will be a steal at the end of the first round. He is a hybrid DE/DT that can outmatch interior linemen.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:46 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Iowa intentionally does not emphasize the bench press and uses other strength categories. The OT prospect Wirfs did not impress on the bench press either, but had one of the best combines overall.

I'm biased, but he will be a steal at the end of the first round. He is a hybrid DE/DT that can outmatch interior linemen.
He’s definitely a gamer, and he will fall in the draft, but we don’t really have any needs on the DL. Especially if they do like they should and keep Jones and Pennell.

Speaks-KPass
Jones-Saunders
Nnadi-Pennell
Clark-Harris
[Reply]
Chargem 03:07 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He’s definitely a gamer, and he will fall in the draft, but we don’t really have any needs on the DL. Especially if they do like they should and keep Jones and Pennell.

Speaks-KPass
Jones-Saunders
Nnadi-Pennell
Clark-Harris
I dunno, Kpass has shown he is an adequate back up, but Harris and Speaks are sort of unknowns to JAGs.

If the Chiefs could add a strong pass rushing DE to fit on the opposite end that could give them a SF like front 4?
[Reply]
TRR 09:13 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I dunno, Kpass has shown he is an adequate back up, but Harris and Speaks are sort of unknowns to JAGs.

If the Chiefs could add a strong pass rushing DE to fit on the opposite end that could give them a SF like front 4?
Forgetting Alex Okafor as well. He could be released, but I doubt it.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 AM 03-07-2020

He’s a lot stronger than indicated, especially when you see it on tape:

Iowa EDGE AJ Epenesa w/a nice hesi long arm. Dude might be a little strong. pic.twitter.com/pi1bXUmf4D

— Michael Kist (@MichaelKistNFL) February 5, 2020

AJ Epenesa is strong. That's the take. pic.twitter.com/v0zk5zsdck

— Michael Kist (@MichaelKistNFL) February 26, 2020

He’s not good at running the 40 either. I saw his horrible technique doing that. His 2nd foot wasn’t even off the ground when the clock was already at .41 :-)

He ran a 7.34 3 cone which is exceptional. His hand usage and burst is very good. He’s really good at using his speed.

AJ Epenesa just ripped the arm off a guy pic.twitter.com/td8uJUc7Tn

— Heavens! (@HeavensFX) December 28, 2019

AJ Epenesa's hands are stupid. His technique/strength/size combination is incredible, the reason why he should be considered the No. 2 edge defender in this class.pic.twitter.com/cqmbIdk2sZ

— Austin Gayle (@PFF_AustinGayle) February 22, 2020

He’s an interesting case study, but yeah I think he’s gone well before we pick. I’d love him here though.
[Reply]
spanky 52 01:37 PM 03-07-2020
His vertical jump and broad jump at the combine weren't bad. I think that's where he gets his power. If he's there at 32 I say take him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:47 AM 03-09-2020

So you think the underwear Olympics are more important than actually playing football?

https://youtu.be/Ns6YSvCsVJM
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:19 PM 03-10-2020

What's his max bench press,leg press, and squat
[Reply]
Hoover 10:51 PM 03-10-2020
KPass is entering his final year. We are not paying him a second contract.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up