Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign QB Jordan Ta'amu
Rasputin 09:03 AM 04-02-2020
https://www.chiefs.com/news/

To the ship

we are on the ship
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:03 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
so wtf is mahomes then? dumb choice of words :-)
What does Mahomes have to do with this?

Damn, we can't talk any QB here and not read.....well Mahomes, sheesh!
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:26 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
What does Mahomes have to do with this?

Damn, we can't talk any QB here and not read.....well Mahomes, sheesh!
because you had to go and say something stupid like 'total package' when obviously he isn't because he's a third string qb :-)
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:39 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
because you had to go and say something stupid like 'total package' when obviously he isn't because he's a third string qb :-)
Apparently you've never seen the guy play, can he pass....yep, can he evade a pass rush....yep, can he run....yep, guess what that is, yep, the total package.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:41 PM 04-02-2020
A cheap version of Tua with better hips?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:05 PM 04-02-2020
Time for Mahomes to be concerned?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:34 PM 04-02-2020

.@JTaamu10 is fired up to be joining #ChiefsKingdom �� pic.twitter.com/eGV4PtDYq4

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 2, 2020

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:55 PM 04-02-2020
Mahomes needs some competition. He got lazy and only threw 26 tds and took 2.5 games off over a dislocated knee cap. He got comfortable and soft as baby doo doo. This kid will push him back to being good.
[Reply]
scho63 03:58 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Ummmm... Corona
I knew he had a lame excuse! :-)
[Reply]
FAX 10:39 AM 04-03-2020
I didn't see a thread-thing, so I'll put this here ...

I was kinda impressed with Hamilton's performance against the Eaglets (his only start as a CB).

His stat line is dramatically skewed toward the negative due to a single play in that game that was a very nice, very deep, double move that he almost broke up anyway (missed it by "that much"). That completion was a 44 yarder that made his stat line look far worse than his actual performance. He was playing man all day (as far as I can tell).

In fact, that particular play was very reminiscent of the Wasp. A deep double move - first toward the hash like a deep in-cut or post, then outside to the boundary. Hell of a route and Wentz anticipated the move and actually threw an accurate ball. Can't blame Hamilton on that one ... at all.

We may have something there.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up