ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
Easy 6 02:54 PM 03-31-2020
Just a heads up for those interested in the paranormal, it’s a new show on History Channel in the vein of Oak Island, starts at 9 central

I’ve long been fascinated by this story, and have studied it extensively... hoping it’s serious minded and not just an attempt to explain it all away with swamp gas and sun dogs etc
[Reply]
Frazod 10:41 AM 04-04-2020
I can already tell that the hamfisted way the show throws out snippets of info and then ends with some silly cliffhanger ending is going to annoy me. It is obvious that all the participants have been heavily coached about how to act in front of the camera, and that makes me assume that some scenes (particularly the long discussions) are probably scripted.

At this point it's basically Oak Island meets Ghost Adventures. However, the subject matter is, so far, interesting enough to keep me watching. For a while, anyway.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:47 PM 05-19-2020
Haven’t been updating this at all, but there have been some genuinely shocking developments... like weather balloons with state of the art signaling/tracking devices completely disappearing

When the balloons failed to get the data they wanted, they sent up rockets... only to be upstaged by distinctly legit looking ufo’s caught on camera, and that’s just off the top of my head

I’ll try to update with video soon, but anyway just a reminder it’s on History tonight at 9, and there’s apparently a cattle mutilation involved

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed.”

Albert Einstein
[Reply]
Frazod 07:15 PM 05-19-2020
I bailed midway through the third episode; it is exactly what I feared it would be, and I just couldn't deal with it.

I'd sure love to see a straight up documentary on the subject, without the cheesy, overdramatic, obviously scripted dialogue and endlessly dragging everything out. Hopefully someday a YouTube video of the interesting highlights will be compiled and I'll watch that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I bailed midway through the third episode; it is exactly what I feared it would be, and I just couldn't deal with it.

I'd sure love to see a straight up documentary on the subject, without the cheesy, overdramatic, obviously scripted dialogue and endlessly dragging everything out. Hopefully someday a YouTube video of the interesting highlights will be compiled and I'll watch that.
I agree that some of the dialogue seems staged, I hate the way their meetings in HQ play on screen

But the actual science being practiced, and things being documented like a ufo in broad daylight while they’re sending up rockets to test the atmosphere, is pretty remarkable IMO
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:57 PM 05-19-2020
According to tonight’s preview, yet another ufo is captured on film... this place wasn’t invented for tv, it’s been going on there for a looong time
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:18 PM 05-19-2020
So to sum up tonight, we have the extremely suspicious death of a healthy two year old cow... upon inspection of the carcass, the electromagnetic fields near the cow are off the charts to the point of being extremely dangerous to man

After viewing remote camera footage of the scene as it happened, the cow is seen on the ground in distress moments before it’s death, as a ufo hovers perhaps 2-3000 feet above it
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up