ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Aaron Rogers demeanor...
limested 08:02 PM 01-19-2020
Even when they are winning he always looks like he wishes he was somewhere else.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:32 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Rodgers has such a divided football fan opinion on him. Some think he walks on water and others think he’s the surliest douche in the league. He’s not on speaking terms with his family, but his family seems a bit out there anyway. After his interview with Danica they all took to twitter to express how disappointed and hurt they were that Aaron said he didn’t feel a benevolent God would create a “hell.” Family issues (not the fame going to his head) are actually my biggest fear for Patrick, as astute twitter users on here caught some bad exchanges last year.

Some articles praise Aaron’s locker room presence and some talk about him like he’s captain dickcheese. It’s weird how divided the content is. The crazy thing is how Brett Favre took part in starting a rumor Aaron was gay in GB’s locker room (it’s an insult to compare Alex Smith overseeing Patrick to Brett and Aaron) and publicly belittled Aaron for INT’s and made fun of him for scrambling. I had always heard better about Aaron’s leadership compared to Brett’s until I saw this thread.

I am a bit sad we got deprived of a Rodgers vs Mahomes match-up this year.
You got it, he is difficult but it's not he's just a prick, because a lot of people don't buy that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up