ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 205
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
kcxiv 08:46 PM 02-27-2012
yeah, that was D-WHistle He's a great player, but will never get his props, because he happen to be playing the same time as Kobe. Kind of like Clyde Drexler and Jordan. Clyde was great, never won anything becuase of MJ. Wade did get one though, but similar in that they are pretty much overlooked.
kcxiv 08:48 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Bullshit. You really should give up the butthurt from 2006. Your team lost to the better team. Get over it. You won last year. Enjoy it, but move on from your butthurt.

As far as game 6 last year, once again bullshit. The Heat had more fouls and shot less free throws than Dallas in the game. There was no bias.
He's not talking team fouls, hes talking that when Wade's jersey got touched there wsa a foul. There is no one that can deny that shit. Sometimes the ref's do call the game in favor of one team. They've done it for the Lakers, i've seen, but they also done it against.

It happens. but that was the old era. This a new one.
O.city 08:50 PM 02-27-2012
Clay, I hope my Spurs meet he Mavs somewhere in the tourney.

Should be epic.
penchief 09:19 PM 02-27-2012
Here's hoping Wade's face meets Bynum's elbow the next time they play. Sad thing is if Wade had his nose broken like Bryant he would have put on a big display. Probably would have made them bring in a wheelchair to cart him off. Wade has always been such a little bitch.
KevB 10:30 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by penchief:
Here's hoping Wade's face meets Bynum's elbow the next time they play. Sad thing is if Wade had his nose broken like Bryant he would have put on a big display. Probably would have made them bring in a wheelchair to cart him off. Wade has always been such a little bitch.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but using Bynum as your foil to Wade is dripping with irony.
KC native 10:45 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Satanic Goat:
"They" don't have one.

Shaq and the refs got Wade one.

What's funny is the league tried to force a game 7 last year by completely favoring the Heat with the calls in Game 6, but they couldn't even take advantage of that.
Bullshit. You really should give up the butthurt from 2006. Your team lost to the better team. Get over it. You won last year. Enjoy it, but move on from your butthurt.

As far as game 6 last year, once again bullshit. The Heat had more fouls and shot less free throws than Dallas in the game. There was no bias.
Aside from Suns (or Steve Nash fans), wittle mavewicks are the whiniest bunch of bitches around.
ChiefsCountry 11:07 PM 02-27-2012
Laker fans are just butthurt they arent the team the media is slobbering over.
Posted via Mobile Device
kcxiv 11:11 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Posted via Mobile Device
They have won 5 titles since 2000. U can ask for much more then that as a fan. Not to mention they went to the finals 7 times. 7 in 12 years is more then ok. Just remember the chiefs have 0 in over 40. Puts things in perspective.
Chiefs Pantalones 11:13 PM 02-27-2012
I never thought I'd see a fan talking shit to a Laker fan when his team full of stars hasn't even won shit. It's like prelude shit talking.

Anyway, I hope the Bulls make a trade. I know Hamilton hasn't played much and if this were the playoffs he'd play but it's crucial that he gets out there and gets some PT with Rose. I just wish "other" guy opposite of Rose was not as old and more skilled than Hamilton. Hence why we need to make a move to contend with the Heat.
L.A. Chieffan 11:42 PM 02-27-2012
I don't. What I do care about is them winning Championships. Not one, not two, not three...

that pic was taken after which championship again?
KC_Connection 11:44 PM 02-27-2012

The funny thing is that LeBron supposedly wants to go back to Cleveland now so his prediction won't happen anyway even if they do win a championship or two.
BIG_DADDY 12:30 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Posted via Mobile Device
The media has always had a huge east coast bias. What color is the sky in your world?
Hammock Parties 12:49 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
Clay, I hope my Spurs meet he Mavs somewhere in the tourney.

Should be epic.
Not really.

Duncan sucks.
penchief 06:11 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by KevB:
I don't have a dog in this fight, but using Bynum as your foil to Wade is dripping with irony.
I understand. That's why I used Bynum. Poetic justice. From one dirty player to another. Wade has earned a visit from Bynum.

By the way, I don't have a dog in this fight either. Although I respect Kobe as a basketball player I don't like him much, either. Just a basketball fan who thinks Wade is a little bitch.
DaKCMan AP 06:46 AM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
that pic was taken after which championship again?
Free agency championship 2010.
Page 59 of 205
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up