ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which RB did you want the Chiefs to draft?
Couch-Potato 11:26 AM 08-01-2020
Chiefs nabbed up CEH and I couldn't be happier with the decision, but before the draft I was rooting for us to grab up Zack Moss.

Did you have another RB or no RB at all in mind for the Chiefs?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:16 PM 08-02-2020
In my pre-draft mock, I had the Chiefs taking CEH in the 4th round, so I like the pick, but they took him a couple rounds too early. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:27 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
In my pre-draft mock, I had the Chiefs taking CEH in the 4th round, so I like the pick, but they took him a couple rounds too early. :-)
I think once CEH gets a handle on AR's playbook you will see why AR took him in the first. IF we have a season and I doubt we do, CEH will be just as fun to watch as PMII. Count on it!!:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:48 PM 08-02-2020
I liked what I saw from CEH a lot when LSU beat Bama. He was dominant in that game.

Didn't think they would go RB in the first and wasn't sure he would make it to the second. Looks like I really underestimated how much the Chiefs liked him.

I'm fine with the pick with how the draft played out.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:55 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, with all love for the Chiefs you take the proven commodity. For all we know, CEH may not play in goal line situations or something.
There won't be many goal line situations with CEH running and receiving the ball taking it to the house with long scampers and passes down the sideline for TDs.:-)
[Reply]
Jerok 08:58 PM 08-02-2020
I watched Chris Simms say he thought CEH was perfect for the Chiefs, so I picked him, because I think Chris Simms is the probably the best analyst with a big show.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:31 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jerok:
I watched Chris Simms say he thought CEH was perfect for the Chiefs, so I picked him, because I think Chris Simms is the probably the best analyst with a big show.
I like Chris Simms. I admit, though, that a major reason I like him is because he's almost as big a fan of Patrick Mahomes II as I am.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:52 PM 08-02-2020
Darryl Williams can be the bigger back who loads it up for us. Reid rarely runs those type of plays anyway. He would rather run on the edges even in goalline situations.
[Reply]
scho63 02:42 AM 08-03-2020
Not for nothing but who gives a fuck.

This is a stupid thread.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:12 PM 08-03-2020
RB I was wanting to see in Chiefs Kingdom was CEH first then followed by JK Dobbins and Jonathan Taylor. I honestly didn't think we would get CEH bc 1. I didn't think we would take a RB in the 1st. 2. I figured someone else would've grabbed him in the first or early 2nd

Very thrilled to see what this guy can do with Andy and Pat.
[Reply]
Steron 12:38 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
I wanted them to draft D'Andre Swift, but I'm happy with CEH. I figured it would be one of them.

Same
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:19 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not for nothing but who gives a ****.

This is a stupid thread.

There's nothing going on and we're all jonesing
[Reply]
StinkBox 08:03 PM 08-03-2020
Actually thought the Chiefs were going LB or OL.

Seems like a pretty solid pick to an already dynamic offense.
[Reply]
chop 09:22 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Zach Moss.

There were other good options but Moss was projected as a 3rd leading up to the draft and he checked all the boxes the Chiefs traditionally liked at RB. We wouldn’t have had to burn a 1st on him.

The Chiefs have transitioned a lot more aggressively to a RB/WR combo than I anticipated, though. It’s why Damien was killing it, it’s why Ware was brought back, it’s why Washington was signed this offseason, and of course CEH doesn’t just fit the mold, he straight-up *is* the mold. Darrel and Darwin are imperfect fits to that, but I thought they were the kind of RB the Chiefs wanted.

Moss is perfect for that “powerful RB with receiving chops you can mix in” role, but yeah it does seem the Chiefs want an RB depth chart of James Whites.

I thought Moss was/is 2016 Spencer Ware.
What do you think Moss will do in buffalo?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:33 AM 08-04-2020
Andy utilizes a RB's full potential so whether it be Moss, Swift or CEH, we would've been just fine outside of the unforeseen hindsight issues. CEH seems solid for his size and I'm really looking forward to him running up Broncos, Chargers and Raiders backs for years to come. If they say this is the guy, then this is the guy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not for nothing but who gives a fuck.

This is a stupid thread.
Not for nothing but no one gives a fuck about your creepy obsession with Jessica Simpson. Yet you keep posting in it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up