ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Juan Thornhill injury updates
TLO 03:27 PM 12-29-2019

Andy Reid says he will know more about Juan Thornhill's injury tomorrow. The rookie safety was in the locker room with a brace on his left knee.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 29, 2019

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:37 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's like Mahomes he says he's healthy but ultimately Patrick will have patteler surgery to tighten up the tendon to be safe.
He was already told he doesn't need surgery due to his knee being double jointed. The damage was very minimal and should heal naturally.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:07 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He was already told he doesn't need surgery due to his knee being double jointed. The damage was very minimal and should heal naturally.
That's what he said, but what's going to happen will be quite different.

As I said he's not using the violent torque to generate more velocity. The throws he use to make are INTs instead of completions.

Don't drink the koolaid like you did concerning starting PMII a week after the patella injury
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:13 PM 01-02-2020
That's what he said, but what's going to happen will be quite different.

As I said he's not using the violent torque to generate more velocity. The throws he use to make are INTs instead of completions.

Don't drink the koolaid like you did concerning starting PMII a week after the patella injury
This should be bookmarked for 2020’s worst take of the year poll.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:15 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This should be bookmarked for 2020’s worst take of the year poll.
Perfectly fine with that
[Reply]
milkman 05:45 PM 01-02-2020
Perfectly fine with that
That's good, cause you are fucking moron.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:27 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would imagine TE Nick Keizer since Pat got Blake Bell killed yesterday
Fuck Blake Bell. What happened to Jody Fortson?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:43 PM 01-03-2020
For those who I’m sure have concerns about Juan’s future... take solace in the fact that Tyrann Mathieu has previously torn both of his ACLs, and Eddie Jackson tore one of his in college before entering the draft (and he became the league’s highest paid safety today).

It may not be September 2020 when he’s back to where he was exactly, but he will be back there eventually.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:50 PM 07-31-2020

Here is what Tyrann Mathieu told me regarding #Chiefs S Juan Thornhill when I asked him on Thursday. The previous thought was Thornhill would be ready for training camp. It won't be the case with the second-year safety headed to PUP. pic.twitter.com/dVokjw7HGw

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) July 31, 2020

I guess he's been put on the PUP list?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:59 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Damn, we really need him in there if we have a season.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:05 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
As I've been saying all year, it is no surprise that he's starting off the season on the PUP list.

He tore his ACL on December 29, which typically take a year to heal and most guys need two years to return to 100%.

Of course, it would be awesome if he could come back earlier but I think it'll be mid-season before he's allowed to return.

Hopefully, he'll be at least ready by the playoffs, if not before.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:09 PM 07-31-2020
We need Clay to weigh in on this, especially wrt to the likelihood of there being a season.
[Reply]
TRR 04:14 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
As I've been saying all year, it is no surprise that he's starting off the season on the PUP list.

He tore his ACL on December 29, which typically take a year to heal and most guys need two years to return to 100%.

Of course, it would be awesome if he could come back earlier but I think it'll be mid-season before he's allowed to return.

Hopefully, he'll be at least ready by the playoffs, if not before.
Every player is different, and luckily Juan has youth on his side. We’ll see him before mid season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:20 PM 07-31-2020
Adrian Peterson started at RB approximately 9 months after tearing his ACL (and had an MVP season). That's about the shortest timeframe possible for full return.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:30 PM 07-31-2020

#Chiefs have placed S Juan Thornhill (knee) and OL Martinas Rankin (kneed) on the physically unable to perform list. Rookie WR Aleva Hifo activated from the COVID-19 reserve list.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 05:37 PM 07-31-2020
Apparently Ranking got kneed in the groin.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up