ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!
Deberg_1990 07:04 PM 12-24-2019

#DeathStarConstruction pic.twitter.com/el0GsC2EU2

— [🚘 🚥] I’m a 🏈 FAN (@Carrlights) December 23, 2019

The Chiefs need one of these!
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:53 PM 12-28-2019
Looks like a great place to watch the Chiefs whoop their ass every year for the next 16+ years.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:04 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Neither the city nor the state cares. All the suites will be sold. All the sponsorships will be accounted for. The unsold tickets will be bought up by gambling companies. This stadium is nothing more than a draw for tourists to come to Las Vegas for a weekend. Nobody gives a crap whether the Raiders ever win a game there.
It has to be annoying for the players though. Maybe there's a reason why the Chargers always underperform.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:16 PM 12-28-2019
Looks a lot like the Sprint center with Darth Vader paint.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:18 PM 12-28-2019
Neither the city nor the state cares. All the suites will be sold. All the sponsorships will be accounted for. The unsold tickets will be bought up by gambling companies. This stadium is nothing more than a draw for tourists to come to Las Vegas for a weekend. Nobody gives a crap whether the Raiders ever win a game there.
It's almost like a scene from Basketball
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:31 PM 12-28-2019
Looks really cool .
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:37 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like a giant Roomba
Bringing the "black hole" or should I say "black bowl" to Vegas.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:38 PM 12-28-2019
BOOM !!!:-):-)
[Reply]
ping2000 09:50 PM 12-28-2019
It's the Raiders. The toilets will still overflow.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:31 PM 12-28-2019
Vegas mayor just arrested on bribery charges. Looks like the Raiders will fit in just fine.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 11:40 PM 12-28-2019
Las Vegas, New Mexico. Yeah, who knew...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:36 PM 01-07-2020
Just saw the piece Fox Business News did at the site, Wow, just WOW!!!! Too bad it's being wasted on the Raiders, but that is one impressive facility.
[Reply]
Eureka 03:21 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Just saw the piece Fox Business News did at the site, Wow, just WOW!!!! Too bad it's being wasted on the Raiders, but that is one impressive facility.
Good to hear! My front row seats will be comfortable. Vegas will be a good time for any fan of any team.
[Reply]
Hyperion 03:27 PM 01-07-2020
It'll be interesting to see how the Raider fanbase evolves after the move. I'm not in California or Nevada, but there are tons of Raider fans where I live. They're all pretty pissed about not being able to tailgate.

I suspect they'll do well with Vegas locals as people who move to Vegas tend to have pride in it. However if they lose on the field and the hockey team continues to win then people might not give a damn.

It'd be funny if the Raiders became somewhat white-collar.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:36 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hyperion:
It'll be interesting to see how the Raider fanbase evolves after the move. I'm not in California or Nevada, but there are tons of Raider fans where I live. They're all pretty pissed about not being able to tailgate.

I suspect they'll do well with Vegas locals as people who move to Vegas tend to have pride in it. However if they lose on the field and the hockey team continues to win then people might not give a damn.

It'd be funny if the Raiders became somewhat white-collar.
What is your team?
[Reply]
Hyperion 03:53 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
What is your team?
Titans. I live in Arizona.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up