ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Chiefs player Junior Siavii in trouble.
srvy 04:05 PM 08-26-2019
Think spit hood!

Yeah thats Junior Siavii.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/08/26/former...wful-drug-use/

A former player for the Kansas City Chiefs who was tasered twice for resisting arrest with officers, has been charged in federal court for illegally possessing firearms.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:48 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
didn't we waste a 2nd on that piece of shit?
IIRC yes, but he was the Chiefs first pick that year after giving up their first for Trent Green or Vermeil, can't remember which.

There were some real "feel good" stories released about him.

Edit, maybe that is wrong it was another year and Eric Downing.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:01 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Glenn Dorsey seemed like a no-brainer, so I blame nobody for that one. I never figured out what went wrong there.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:05 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
IIRC yes, but he was the Chiefs first pick that year after giving up their first for Trent Green or Vermeil, can't remember which.

2001 was a draft I was pissed at. There was a player that slid into the late 2nd and the Chiefs had the ammo to go up and get him. It was Shaun Rogers out of Texas. Detroit traded up with the Giants and got him. Chiefs had multiple picks in the 3rd and 4th and could have got him easily.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 06:05 PM 08-26-2019
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while, and for good reason.
[Reply]
TLO 06:13 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:

I think Downing was our first pick that year - 3rd round
[Reply]
Munson 06:13 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
2001 was a draft I was pissed at. There was a player that slid into the late 2nd and the Chiefs had the ammo to go up and get him. It was Shaun Rogers out of Texas. Detroit traded up with the Giants and got him. Chiefs had multiple picks in the 3rd and 4th and could have got him easily.
2001 was a horrible draft for us.

And I completely forgot about another DL bust Eric Downing.

Originally Posted by :
3 75 Eric Downing DT
3 77 Marvin Minnis WR
4 107 Monty Beisel ILB
4 108 George Layne RB
5 141 Billy Baber TE
5 150 Derrick Blaylock RB
6 176 Alex Sulfsted G
7 212 Shaunard Harts S

[Reply]
New World Order 06:18 PM 08-26-2019
I wanted John Henderson over Sims, and I was right about that. But wait (edit), I think I wanted Wendell Bryant more than either of them. So maybe I lose.

I'd never heard of Eddie Freeman and Junior Siavii and Turk McBride at the time, so I had no opinion there.

I (and everyone else) was stunned at the Tyson Jackson pick. Everyone knew that was a bad pick.

I thought Tank Tyler was a great pick and was strongly advocating for him before the draft.

Glenn Dorsey seemed like a no-brainer, so I blame nobody for that one. I never figured out what went wrong there.
We got Tyson Jackson, Matt Cassel (traded 2nd rounder) and some DE named Alex Magee through the 2009 draft with our first 3 picks.

Jayzus
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 06:42 PM 08-26-2019
Not a DL but remember this disappoint.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Snow
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:45 PM 08-26-2019
He still lives in Independence...hahaha.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:51 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Not a DL but remember this disappoint.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Snow
He got thrown out of a job of mine after he had been released by the Bears.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:31 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
He still lives in Independence...hahaha.
Well, of course he does - he's Samoan.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:33 PM 08-26-2019

He got picked by Herm and Gunter to be the UT in the 4-3 cover 2, then he got put in as DE in a 2-gap 3-4.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:14 PM 08-26-2019
Didn’t Ryan Simms have something like 26 tackles in three years or some shit.

I forget what it wS but it was so comically bad.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:31 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He got picked by Herm and Gunter to be the UT in the 4-3 cover 2, then he got put in as DE in a 2-gap 3-4.
I think that’s a huge part of it. I’ll always wonder what could’ve been with him. I think he at least could’ve been decent.
[Reply]
phisherman 08:53 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Is there? I honestly don’t know... but it sure isn’t expected
There are a bunch. Honestly, that dude wouldn't stand out in a room full of Samoans around Indep either. He would blend right in.

He'd been arrested several times in the months leading up to it with a LOT of meth. A bunch. Good lord, man, he was into some serious shit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up