ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 140
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:23 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This is a repost, but I'm here to say it one more time.

Fuck Dee Ford with AIDS. Hope he dies a slow horrible and lonely death.
Dude was a beast in the Super Bowl after missing half the season (again). Oh, that wasn't Ford, that was Bosa? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:20 AM 05-14-2021
Just to revisit:

LJ Collier was who the Seahawks picked with our 1st. He’s got 3 sacks in 2 years :-)

Yeah Veach won this trade
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:36 AM 05-14-2021
Seattle blowing our 1st rounder doesn't change the fact that it's time for Frank Clark to stop having mystery AIDS during the regular season.

We won a Super Bowl with him and he made some big plays in those playoff games. Great. We traded for the football equivalent of Christian Colon. Hooray.

If he keeps dragging ass, we better be cutting him the following season.
[Reply]
notorious 11:37 AM 05-14-2021
Seattle blowing our 1st rounder doesn't change the fact that it's time for Frank Clark to stop having mystery AIDS during the regular season.

We won a Super Bowl with him and he made some big plays in those playoff games. Great. We traded for the football equivalent of Christian Colon. Hooray.

Yep.

We need him to get back to fucking shit up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:40 AM 05-14-2021

Exactly this. Dude needs to figure out his shit and start producing all season long. If not....he can get the fuck out after this season.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:40 AM 05-14-2021

It is not really a complete mystery. He has IBS.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:52 AM 05-14-2021
Trade was already worth it, so....
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:52 AM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The fuck happened to WhiteWhale anyway? No posts since 11/19.
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I want to say he's mentioned being a business owner. Hopefully things just took off and he was busy with that..?

Pretty sure he's a young dude so I hope he's out there somewhere.
He has said before that he's been trying to stay off social media as much as he can. He'll show back up randomly.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:00 PM 05-14-2021
Fifth most sacks in playoff history but people want him gone....
[Reply]
srvy 12:00 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

Really where did you hear it from? I had heard rumors of Crohn's Disease but IBL is a new one.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:01 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fifth most sacks in playoff history but people want him gone....
He’s getting paid $100 million. He can try and show up during the regular season as well.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:02 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Exactly this. Dude needs to figure out his shit and start producing all season long. If not....he can get the fuck out after this season.
His contract is set up for just that, I believe. So basically it's a contract year for him and I expect him to wreck shit all the way through.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:06 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

Okay. So he's going to have to figure out how to manage it properly so it doesn't affect his play on the field.

If there's no way around it and he is what he is, then it's no different if he's got IBS, Crohn's, or Haglund's. He shouldn't have the contract he does playing the way he does.

People around here love to bitch about Justin Houston's contract, but Houston had a legit sports injury that happened in the line of duty. And once he fully recovered, no, he didn't crack 20 sacks again, but he was pretty productive.

Frank Clark has yet to sniff Houston's productivity over the course of an entire season.

(Cue the EXCEPT WHEN IT MATTERZ LULZ comments)
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:06 PM 05-14-2021
The trade was worth the sideline interviews in 2019 playoffs alone.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:10 PM 05-14-2021
Okay. So he's going to have to figure out how to manage it properly so it doesn't affect his play on the field.

If there's no way around it and he is what he is, then it's no different if he's got IBS, Crohn's, or Haglund's. He shouldn't have the contract he does playing the way he does.

People around here love to bitch about Justin Houston's contract, but Houston had a legit sports injury that happened in the line of duty. And once he fully recovered, no, he didn't crack 20 sacks again, but he was pretty productive.

Frank Clark has yet to sniff Houston's productivity over the course of an entire season.

(Cue the EXCEPT WHEN IT MATTERZ LULZ comments)
Get Burkholder on the line. Two bottles of this four hours before the game, every game.

[Reply]
Page 137 of 140
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140 >
Up