ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 183
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
stevieray 11:16 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You're telling me there aren't Alex fans who are rooting for Mahomes to fail today? Get outta here..
You said I was hoping he failed.

Move the goalposts much?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:17 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You said I was hoping he failed.

Move the goalposts much?
No, I still think you are too deep down. You may not show it as much as the others, but it's there.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:17 AM 12-31-2017
You're telling me there aren't Alex fans who are rooting for Mahomes to fail today? Get outta here..
So rather than go about your business you distract yourself on a few people who are theoretically out there
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 11:17 AM 12-31-2017
It's got nothing to do with that. It's the principle that you'll be in this thread throwing backhanded compliments around all day, wishing so badly that Mahomes will fail... you know it's true.

I may not be an 'Alexsexual', but I never root for him to fail. Not as long as he is the Chiefs QB.
Should keep it balanced though. There was plenty of hate and opposition of Smith in every GDT for every game this year. Even folks wanting him injured.

Goose and gander. That would be the right way to function, but we'll see how the mods do with it.

I said a week ago, Mahomes should not be judged much at all.. good or bad.. on how he performs today.

It's 1 piddly, meaningless game started by a rookie.

Anyone making his performance a clear indication of anything is silly, trolling, +/or stirring up pure drama. With that being so obvious.. just let CP do what it does.. what it's been doing every week anyway.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:19 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Depends what kind of lense you wanna look thru.

He’s been the same guy that he was going to be. He’s playing a tough position and isn’t a superstar. He’s reliant on the guys around him. It’s no surprise that when he has good ones around him, He’s had a career year.

He won’t be here next year. That’s fine and it needed to be done. They’re probably maxed out with what he can do.

I just don’t see the reason for the hate. He’s won a lot of games and put them in position in the post season. Criticism for not winning there is fine, it comes with the territory but again, being a guy that relies on what’s around him makes it tough for me to get too pissed at solely him for a lot of it.

I don't hate him individually. I hate watching him play most of the time, because he plays the position like a coward.

I hate that the Chiefs wasted five more years on a retread QB who was never going to win in the playoffs.

I hate that some of his mouthbreathing fan bois followed him here and foisted their cancer upon us.

I hate that people defend this as something other than a waste of five years by pointing out all the regular season wins.

Forget that.

I honestly would have rather lost a lot more games, gotten higher picks, and had more young talent on the team around Mahomes for 2018 and beyond.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:19 AM 12-31-2017
No, I still think you are too deep down. You may not show it as much as the others, but it's there.
:-)

Prove it. Not one thing have I posted backs up your "assessment."
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:20 AM 12-31-2017
Yep

I’m as ready for Mahomes as the next guy, but Alex hasn’t been near what some here out him at. He’s been good not great, great at times and bad at times. Basically what he was billed as. It sucks that it took this year for him to let loose but a lot of that is the players around him.
If not for Smith, our future could well be completely different

If Smith hadnt been available, they might've picked up a lesser vet who flamed out 2-3 years down the line, prompting them to draft a lesser QB than Mahomes whom we would now be stuck with... just as a for instance
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:21 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:
There was plenty of hate and opposition of Smith in every GDT for every game this year.
You were right in there buddy.
[Reply]
O.city 11:22 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don't hate him individually. I hate watching him play most of the time, because he plays the position like a coward.

I hate that the Chiefs wasted five more years on a retread QB who was never going to win in the playoffs.

I hate that some of his mouthbreathing fan bois followed him here and foisted their cancer upon us.

I hate that people defend this as something other than a waste of five years by pointing out all the regular season wins.

Forget that.

I honestly would have rather lost a lot more games, gotten higher picks, and had more young talent on the team around Mahomes for 2018 and beyond.
Just so we’re clear, not winning a championship makes a year lost?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:23 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You were right in there buddy.

Sandy playing the victim again.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:23 AM 12-31-2017
Just so we’re clear, not winning a championship makes a year lost?

Well shouldn’t that be the goal? Winning championships?
[Reply]
O.city 11:24 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Sure

But calling every year they don’t a failure seems pretty short sighted
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:26 AM 12-31-2017
Sure

But calling every year they don’t a failure seems pretty short sighted

Every year they don’t win it is a failure. Unless you’re happy with the end results of not winning.
[Reply]
O.city 11:27 AM 12-31-2017
Every year they don’t win it is a failure. Unless you’re happy with the end results of not winning.
Literally no one is happy they don’t win a championship

Why would they be?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:29 AM 12-31-2017

This idea that we were supposed magically soar to being the best and trump the Seahawks, Pats, Broncos, Steelers with a roster of broke dick offensive weapons for the first 3 years of the regime is insanely stupid. Dorsey screwed our chances with Maclin (overpaid and also tampered thus losing a 3rd rounder) and with the Bowe contract that put us in debt for many years.

Y'all don't think things may have been different had Jamaal Charles stayed healthy for the playoffs?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 183
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up