ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 183
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:59 AM 12-31-2017
I’ll appreciate Alex when he starts winning playoff games over credible QB’s. Otherwise he is no different than Bono, Grbac or Huard.

The goal has always been to win in January.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:01 AM 12-31-2017
Win and in today:

Baltimore
Tennessee
Atlanta
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:02 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ll appreciate Alex when he starts winning playoff games over credible QB’s. Otherwise he is no different than Bono, Grbac or Huard.

Totally, completely, entirely this.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:02 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yep

I’m as ready for Mahomes as the next guy, but Alex hasn’t been near what some here out him at. He’s been good not great, great at times and bad at times. Basically what he was billed as. It sucks that it took this year for him to let loose but a lot of that is the players around him.

Alex Smith has been more of the same mediocre QB the Chiefs have been trotting out there since Martyball became a thing, sand the Montana years.

Which is what many of the early critics of considering him were afraid of.

Some look at the past five years and see a needed stabilization of a franchise. I see five more lost years.

Unless Alex Smith delivers on the promise of the first five games of 2017 and plays with some guts and wins a SB, that's all it will ever be to me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:02 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

This.

Chiefs fans deserve better and quit accepting mediocrity. The Chiefs are the leagues most mediocrity team in NFL history.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:04 AM 12-31-2017
Totally sucks that we're three plays (or 7 plays if you count the ref redos in the @Raider game) in this entire season from playing today for the #1 seed.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:07 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Alexsexuals are going to ruin this thread...
Just stop.

Every fan has the right to bitch or back our starting QB.

:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:09 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
wut :-)

The Chiefs deserve more credit because people thought it would be a better division?

FFS, dude.

The NFL's regular season is shit, has been for years. Of course, if there weren't Chiefs fans who were completely content with division titles and beating mediocre teams, Arrowhead would be mostly empty on game day.

This^
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:09 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Just stop.

Every fan has the right to bitch or back our starting QB.

:-)
It's got nothing to do with that. It's the principle that you'll be in this thread throwing backhanded compliments around all day, wishing so badly that Mahomes will fail... you know it's true.

I may not be an 'Alexsexual', but I never root for him to fail. Not as long as he is the Chiefs QB.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 11:12 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Totally sucks that we're three plays (or 7 plays if you count the ref redos in the @Raider game) in this entire season from playing today for the #1 seed.
Yep. Sucks our QB who's having a career year couldn't win the Pittsburgh, Giants or Bills games at the end when he had the chance. Or tie the game up vs the Jets at the end to force OT and possibly win that one.

Difference between 10-6/9-7 and the #4 seed and 13-3/12-4 and the #1 or #2 seed.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:12 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It's the principle that you'll be in this thread throwing backhanded compliments around all day, wishing so badly that Mahomes will fail... you know it's true.
Bullshit, play that juvenile shit with someone else.

I'm stoked, but realistic.
[Reply]
O.city 11:12 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Alex Smith has been more of the same mediocre QB the Chiefs have been trotting out there since Martyball became a thing, sand the Montana years.

Which is what many of the early critics of considering him were afraid of.

Some look at the past five years and see a needed stabilization of a franchise. I see five more lost years.

Unless Alex Smith delivers on the promise of the first five games of 2017 and plays with some guts and wins a SB, that's all it will ever be to me.
Depends what kind of lense you wanna look thru.

He’s been the same guy that he was going to be. He’s playing a tough position and isn’t a superstar. He’s reliant on the guys around him. It’s no surprise that when he has good ones around him, He’s had a career year.

He won’t be here next year. That’s fine and it needed to be done. They’re probably maxed out with what he can do.

I just don’t see the reason for the hate. He’s won a lot of games and put them in position in the post season. Criticism for not winning there is fine, it comes with the territory but again, being a guy that relies on what’s around him makes it tough for me to get too pissed at solely him for a lot of it.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:15 AM 12-31-2017
25 and sunny with 7 MPH winds at game time. Pretty decent weather for the kid to start.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:15 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
wut :-)

The Chiefs deserve more credit because people thought it would be a better division?

FFS, dude.

The NFL's regular season is shit, has been for years. Of course, if there weren't Chiefs fans who were completely content with division titles and beating mediocre teams, Arrowhead would be mostly empty on game day.
Reid's career win percentage is 60% - so we're at par for the course with 9 wins in 15 games.

Can't fault people for being excited about winning the division after the mid-season struggles then stringing off some important wins especially against the Raiders and Chargers. Both of which were must-win games.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:15 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Bullshit, play that juvenile shit with someone else.

I'm stoked, but realistic.
You're telling me there aren't Alex fans who are rooting for Mahomes to fail today? Get outta here..
[Reply]
Page 7 of 183
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up