Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
Hammock Parties 09:50 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Ibaka with 11 blocks :-)
Whatever.

tk13 09:53 PM 02-19-2012
I wonder when was the last time a team had a 50 point scorer, a 40 point scorer, and another guy with a triple double in the same game... let alone a guy with 14/15/11 blocks.
WhitiE 10:16 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
I wonder when was the last time a team had a 50 point scorer, a 40 point scorer, and another guy with a triple double in the same game... let alone a guy with 14/15/11 blocks.
First time ever
Urc Burry 10:20 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by :
NBA history tonight. Durant (51) and Westbrook (40) become first duo of teammates to score 40 or more in regular season game since Jordan and Pippen in 1996.

The Thunder's potential is scary considering how young they are
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM 02-19-2012
Yeah, I think they can take the Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals.
The Bad Guy 10:36 PM 02-19-2012
Ibaka has had 3 10 block games in 2 and a half weeks.

That's freaking absurd.

On a side note, shipped off Jeremy Lin in my fantasy league. Got Marc Gasol and Boris Diaw for him. Happy with the return. Needed rebounders bad. Already had Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo at PG.
Pitt Gorilla 10:44 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
That was an amazing game to watch.
MIAdragon 11:01 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Ibaka has had 3 10 block games in 2 and a half weeks.

That's freaking absurd.

On a side note, shipped off Jeremy Lin in my fantasy league. Got Marc Gasol and Boris Diaw for him. Happy with the return. Needed rebounders bad. Already had Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo at PG.
I bet Rondo gets a few games off for that stunt he pulled tonight.
okcchief 11:15 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by Han Solo:
The Thunder do not look like the best team in the west.
They are as good as any team in the West. We did play a lot of bad basketball tonight. My biggest concern is the backup point guard. We are not getting as much out of the bench without Maynor. I hope they make a move for like Heinrich or someone like that. Reggie Jackson will be good but we need a settling influence.

We do lock it down during crunch time of games which tells me we are playoff ready.

There is no doubt Dallas and San Antonio are coming on strong but I think we have a shot against anyone in the West. We'll have to see how teams look come April. The West is gonna be a bitch to win no matter who takes it.

I'll tell you one thing. I get my monies worth as a season ticket holder. Holy shit what a game!
okcchief 11:17 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by Han Solo:
Whatever.

He had 10 blocks against Dallas this year too. Dirk 2-18. Just sayin :-)

Here comes the excuse :-)
Delano 11:51 PM 02-19-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Wolves totally won that without the ref's help. Kevin Love is just that good.

:-)
Meh. Like Jim P said, "a foul's a foul." I think he was hacked early in his penetration and late on the shot. Call either one. Glad to see he has some clutch in him despite a horrible first 36 minutes. I never trusted Garnett in spots like that.

I was hoping Wes could have built off of his good performance against Houston but he was so bad offensively. He is, however, becoming a guy that can really shut down the oppositions best scorer. Iggy tonight and Martin on Friday. Damn, I wish he could find the cure for his yips. Addy gonna stick with him and we'll see what we got I guess.
RealSNR 12:01 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by Delano:
Meh. Like Jim P said, "a foul's a foul." I think he was hacked early in his penetration and late on the shot. Call either one. Glad to see he has some clutch in him despite a horrible first 36 minutes. I never trusted Garnett in spots like that.

I was hoping Wes could have built off of his good performance against Houston but he was so bad offensively. He is, however, becoming a guy that can really shut down the oppositions best scorer. Iggy tonight and Martin on Friday. Damn, I wish he could find the cure for his yips. Addy gonna stick with him and we'll see what we got I guess.
Wes is so frustrating right now. I know Adelman prefers his 3s to balance the abilities of a 2 more than the abilities of a 4, but we're really not getting production out of his spot. I'd like to see us start more Martell Webster at the 3 and have Beas and DWill rotate in as we need bigger lineups. Wes definitely factors in the lineup, but his mind is in a really bad place right now. You can just tell that he has no confidence on the court. Letting him come off the bench would probably save him from himself at least for this season, and we could see where we're at with him in 2012-2013.

But damn, this is getting exciting. We've had legit scoring threats in Love and Rubio, and now we've got an additional in Pekovic. Dude is a fucking horse.

Look at tonight. He had 17 points while going 4/7 from the field. He was 9/10 from the free throw line. Those are dominant fucking numbers, and those aren't even his best ones as of late. He's been putting up over 20 on a regular basis.

I'd like to see us solve that last scoring threat from either the 2 or 3 by the end of this season. If we do that, our bench is deep, our options are varied, and we could really kick some ass in the future.
The Bad Guy 07:49 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
I bet Rondo gets a few games off for that stunt he pulled tonight.
Likely. What a ridiculous move on his part.
Hammock Parties 08:11 PM 02-20-2012
19 and 10 for Dirk tonight at halftime.

Dude is back.
dirk digler 08:15 PM 02-20-2012
I see Rondo got suspended for 2 games. They should suspend the ref for being blind and stupid
Page 48 of 205
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up