Let's get it on... finally
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Travis or Wendler?

:-)
we own the libs
DaneMcCloud 05:33 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Any time they start talking about political stuff I change the channel. Just like when I heard Tim Tebow start talking religious I just change the channel.
FYI, there's this thing on your remote called a Mute Button. It leaves the picture intact but eliminates the sound.

You might wanna try it some time.
staylor26 05:44 PM 08-03-2020
The political stuff is annoying and the NBA is really making me cringe at times while watching, but it doesn’t get in the way of me enjoying sports.
Titty Meat 05:46 PM 08-03-2020
I was flipping through chanels saw an nba game on they all have political slogans on their jerseys. One said education reform. I laughed and changed the channel not even going to waste my time with that non sense.
notorious 05:55 PM 08-03-2020
Dane, I don’t know what’s happening in your life to make you so angry, I just wanted you to know it’s okay.

Your anger and vitriol is why I took a break from place months ago. Congrats, you have accomplished your mission once again.

Take care. I hope things get better for your sake and the sake of your loved ones.
BWillie 06:11 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dane, I don’t know what’s happening in your life to make you so angry, I just wanted you to know it’s okay.

Your anger and vitriol is why I took a break from place months ago. Congrats, you have accomplished your mission once again.

Take care. I hope things get better for your sake and the sake of your loved ones.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
BWillie 06:13 PM 08-03-2020
By the way Missouri fans, Antivaxxer Michael Porter Jr started today. Played an amazing game and contributed to beating the Thunder in OT. Scored 34 points if I'm not mistaken.
DaneMcCloud 06:15 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

I don't even know what this means.

I'm just sick and fucking tired of you and Claynus and anyone else that CONSTANTLY brings politics into EVERY FUCKING TOPIC.

This isn't the DC. Talk politics over there and keep your shit out of the Lounge.

Thank you.
Bearcat 06:24 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I still can’t believe this clown has a following. He’s completely full of shit and doesn’t believe anything he actually spews (he was a liberal before he realized there was an idiotic base he could exploit).
Here's your warning... stop with the political bullshit.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we own the libs
You've had several already, so see you in a couple weeks (out of the two options -- 14 days or permanent -- 14 days makes more sense in a repository type of thread. You're welcome)
Mecca 06:33 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Here's your warning... stop with the political bullshit.

You've had several already, so see you in a couple weeks (out of the two options -- 14 days or permanent -- 14 days makes more sense in a repository type of thread. You're welcome)
He's actually correct about Clay Travis, dude figured out how to gain a following using that stuff.
staylor26 06:39 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's actually correct about Clay Travis, dude figured out how to gain a following using that stuff.
Oh shut the fuck up. You should get the boot too.
Bump 06:42 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't even know what this means.

I'm just sick and ****ing tired of you and Claynus and anyone else that CONSTANTLY brings politics into EVERY ****ING TOPIC.

This isn't the DC. Talk politics over there and keep your shit out of the Lounge.

Thank you.
the NBA is the one that brought politics into it.

I try to do my best to not be political in the lounge, usually just have to bite my tongue so I'm making an exception in this case. The NBA wants to bring these politics into their game, of course people are going to talk about it in the NBA thread, come on now.
Bearcat 06:50 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
the NBA is the one that brought politics into it.

I try to do my best to not be political in the lounge, usually just have to bite my tongue so I'm making an exception in this case. The NBA wants to bring these politics into their game, of course people are going to talk about it in the NBA thread, come on now.
TV ratings are now political? :-)
BigCatDaddy 07:34 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
TV ratings are now political? :-)
WTF are you blabbering about?
Bearcat 07:46 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
WTF are you blabbering about?
The migratory patterns of Canadian geese.
Page 144 of 205
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194 > Last »
Up