ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Plumeria- California, Arizona or Florida.
lewdog 07:19 PM 07-17-2020
Weird request, but do any of you living in these areas have a plumeria on your property? I just started growing them this year and I’d love to purchase a cutting from you. Amazing plants. There's literally 1000's of different varieties, sizes, color and smells. The smells can range from candy, perfume or even sun tan lotion! You won't get blooms every year until they're older and established, but the wait is well worth it. Cuttings are simply taken from a plant, dried out for 7-14 days and then placed in well draining soil. It's fairly easy to establish a new plant from a cutting.

My first and only flowering plumeria from May of this year. There's a light, fruity fragrance to this.

[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 PM 03-24-2021
Bump
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:15 PM 03-24-2021
Lew don’t know what you need a plumber for when Billay will clean your pipes for free
[Reply]
lewdog 07:13 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Lew don’t know what you need a plumber for when Billay will clean your pipes for free
You guys knock it off with this gay crap!
[Reply]
wazu 07:31 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Whenever I get out of the shower, I swoosh some Gold Bond powder on my plum area.

[Reply]
lewdog 06:09 PM 05-09-2021
Found a local seller and bought 2 new plumeria along with a few other goodies this spring.

For a cutting to get roots, they recommend plunging the pot straight into soil. This protects the roots from getting too hot in the AZ summers. They also recommend wrapping the trunks to prevent sun burn.

And today I added the brick border and some mulch to where I want the plumeria and hibiscus to grow at the end of the pool.

Gardenia with amazing smell

Pink Guava

First attempt at a mango tree! Built a shade structures over the raised bed which helps tropical trees and the vegetable garden make it through the summer.

Hibiscus plants on Mother's day.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude I totally forgot about shipping you some Pulmeria. I'll get soem to you after the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I would forever be in debt to you. Give me a charity and I’ll donate to them or I could send you money if you’d prefer.
I forgot again. Sorry man. I'll get the wife to cut some off and send it to you. Did you send me an address?
[Reply]
lewdog 11:49 AM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I forgot again. Sorry man. I'll get the wife to cut some off and send it to you. Did you send me an address?
Not a problem. I know it can be a pain in the ass to ship these. Don’t worry about it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up