ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Nzoner's Game Room>Shared fences and eminent domain
007 07:29 PM 05-18-2018
I have some problematic neighbors that allow a their weed and bush overgrowth to constantly take over the shared fence in my back yard. I trim this shit back multiple times per year and am getting rather sick of it invading my yard. What's really aggravating is that five feet of my yard is on their side of the fence. Unfortunately the fence has been there since before we moved in. It's a battle I'm tired of fighting.

I'm curious what others in similar situations have done. I've tried talking to them before but none of them give a shit since the growth from their weeds is on my side. Not their problem and all that BS.

Picture attached for reference. I don't think antifreeze and aids infected needles will help here.
[Reply]
srvy 11:34 PM 02-06-2023
As far as dirty deeds go this one is pretty low down the totem pole for me. Now that dumping his travel trailer holding tank down your street that's at the top. That one deserved knocking his ass down and rubbing his nose in his mess.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:19 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Well, if we're going that direction, dipshit Western Kansas Farmers would love to put it over some farmland.
:-) At least that would be for the good of humanity...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:58 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Well, if we're going that direction, dipshit Western Kansas Farmers would love to put it over some farmland.
wish I could
[Reply]
seclark 08:03 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
This is why I don’t have neighbors
sec
[Reply]
R Clark 08:07 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
This is why I don’t have neighbors
sec
Correct answer , screw a bunch of neighbors . It’s a pain in the ass driving twenty miles to a grocery store but it eliminates neighbors.
[Reply]
seclark 08:15 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Correct answer , screw a bunch of neighbors . It’s a pain in the ass driving twenty miles to a grocery store but it eliminates neighbors.
Although, it would be nice to be able to toss a bag of trash in pennywise’s yard while driving by once or twice a week.
sec
[Reply]
R Clark 08:21 AM 02-07-2023
I take it pennywise is a good friend
[Reply]
seclark 08:31 AM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I take it pennywise is a good friend
Brothers forever but not above giving each other shit
sec
[Reply]
R Clark 08:36 AM 02-07-2023
Lol as it should be!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:17 AM 03-12-2024
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
a shotgun?
seriously, he's shitting all over you.

I'd burn down his home, **** and then cook his chickens, shit in his garbage cans, do his sister, then his mother and then his wife and if that didn't work I'd stash and oz of blow on his and rate him out.

No mother****er coming to my piece of earth, disrespecting it and walking away unscathed.
Anchorman Boy That Escalated Quickly GIFfrom Anchorman GIFs

[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:01 PM 03-12-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
My prop goes from the close trees to the road.
He has pushed snow from his drive to the edge of the pic.

that is about 30 feet.

It is trespassing. Again. Not the first time, if he does trespasses during the summer, I am turning on the sprinklers.

We have had melting, but a lot of snow depth. I have a good pile at the end of the drive. Had it pushed back once.
Duluth has had 80" so far this season
If you are complaining about that little bit of snow by that row of trees I’d say you are being a petty person.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:54 PM 03-12-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
If you are complaining about that little bit of snow by that row of trees I’d say you are being a petty person.
Not combined with everything else that had gone on.

Out of his drive way, in the road, then on my yard with a four wheeler. Using my property like he owned it. It is illegal. He has dumped snow on 4 other properties.

yes, I am an asshole. At least I admit it.

Combine this with everything else-I have the right to consult the law.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Oxford 03:52 PM 03-12-2024
FWIW, did you have your lot surveyed when you moved in? If this fence is on your property than you have a claim. You may have to pay to have it removed from your property and reestablished on his.

Sounds like an time with an attorney versed in property law.

I have heard of a particularly dirty trick using noxious weed seeds and a blower to "crop dust" someones freshly plowed field because said target kept leaving livestock gates open when the target trespassed on the neighbors property. Seems there was a lot of poison ivy, poison oak etc in that mix
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:50 AM 03-13-2024
The snow issue brings back horrible memories of living in Chicagoland.

Several times, there was so much there was no place left to put it or blow it to.

You can only stack the shit so high without to some pretty big equipment.

I certainly don't miss that.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up