ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 57
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Dante84 09:44 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I guarantee you if you asked the Chiefs, they'd tell you McDuffie is better.
You just changed the discussion into a straw man.

I said Sneed made more sense than Danna for 2024.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:44 PM 03-22-2024
I suspect there is something cooking on the back burner that we’re not aware of at this point. Expecting a good surprise announcement soon. If not, still ride & die Veach! You da man! 3 peat mother****ers!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
4th round value.

The 3rd isn't even this season.

Like I said, it's an awful trade.

They should've kept him. Restructure other guys and kick the can until after Kelce retires.

This is just god-awful resource management. It's just bad. There's no sugar coating it at all. The team is worse than it was 2 hours ago and got next to nothing in return.
It was reported yesterday that Sneed didn’t want to play on the tag. Probably bc his knee is a problem and be damn well knows the risk isn’t worth it.

So what do you do? Force him to go to camp and do the Chris Jones shit again?

You guys want to restructure guys and push the can down the road. If we’ve learned anything, it’s that Veach wants flexibility. He already spent insane money on Chris.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:45 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
You just changed the discussion into a straw man.

I said Sneed made more sense than Danna for 2024.
It's not just Danna it's him and other guys.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:45 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I think it’s pretty simple. If Wayne Morris had hit then we wouldn’t need the money for a vet LT which is where this money is going to go. It also makes it much easier to sign Creed and Bolton. We’re drafting an OG to replace either Thuney or Trey Smith.

I have been clear that the opportunity to keep a super team together is worth the pain down the road but Veach clearly intends to keep this going thru the draft.

Or maybe there’s a problem with Sneed that we don’t know about.

Anyway, good for Sneed getting paid and I think players will appreciate how we treat our best players.
True dat!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:45 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
No one imagined we would get that little. It’s unconscionable.

We should have kept him.

If we needed the cap Space that badly they should’ve taken more out of the Mahomes contract. Also, are there any other contracts we could restructure?

It’s all right to say “in Veach we trust” but this is clearly a terrible move on his part. He needs to be called out on it when you mix blunders like this. No one always hits home runs and he shouldn’t be expected to either. And obviously he has done well overall. But this is terrible. Much worse than the sky Moore draft because you didn’t know you were getting someone useless then. Now you know you’re treating someone of really great value for essentially nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is anybody aware of a elite corner being given away for so little ever by anyone?
:-)
[Reply]
Dante84 09:46 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’ll be more than just Danna getting a deal lol.

Come on man smh
Okay, Danna + CEH? Donovan Smith?

Give me Sneed.

Also we still had money on the books and restructures to create more cap if needed.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:46 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
2025 3rd and 2024 7th round pick swap. What an abysmal trade.
WTF? Like, Veach just gave him away, because those picks mean absolutely nothing to a 3-peat. I get that we get cap space, but it sure seems like Veach got worked on this deal.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Veach can draft players? He's blown two first rounders in CEH and FAU. He traded up to score Breeland Speaks in the 2nd round. Mecole Hardman over DK Metcalf. The Skyy Moore experience.

Facts not in evidence, AusChief, if that is your real name.
:-)
[Reply]
493rd 09:46 PM 03-22-2024
Hey idiots - this is the product of winning 3 SBs over the past 5 years. Deal with it. WBF
[Reply]
alanm 09:47 PM 03-22-2024
You gotta believe Birch has something simmering on the back burner that's gonna WoW us when it happens. I have faith in him. Has he ever really let us down?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:47 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Okay, Danna + CEH? Donovan Smith?

Give me Sneed.

Also we still had money on the books and restructures to create more cap if needed.
We don’t need to keep restructuring shit…. Were eventually gonna be like the saints and be over the limit
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:47 PM 03-22-2024
Sneed was our best CB last season. Yes, even better than McDuffie who got All Pro. To get a 3rd round pick back – next season – as a return is terrible trade value. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is lying to themselves.
You think Omar Khan would make this trade? I don't.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:48 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
If they had that cap room at the start of free agency by not tagging Sneed, they could have done better than just resigning some of those players.

Tyron Smith rather than Donovan Smith.

Signed a better RB2 than just bringing back MEHHH.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was reported yesterday that Sneed didn’t want to play on the tag. Probably bc his knee is a problem and be damn well knows the risk isn’t worth it.

So what do you do? Force him to go to camp and do the Chris Jones shit again?

You guys want to restructure guys and push the can down the road. If we’ve learned anything, it’s that Veach wants flexibility. He already spent insane money on Chris.
It was reported that a 2nd rounder was agreed upon. Or that he'd get a 1st in return.

These 'reporters' don't know shit until after it happens.

He'd have played on the tag. Yes, you force him to accept his paltry $20 million and form half of the best CB duo in the league.

And again, if you're NOT willing to do that, you do not tag him.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 57
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up