ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 74
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:16 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wear your damn masks, people.

I want to watch Patrick Mahomes. My Chiefs just won a Super Bowl. I want to see them win more, whether we have fans in the stands or not.

Your buttfuckery will be the reason I can't do that this year if this shit comes to pass.

I'm holding all of you stodgy "I'm not a Chinese lady living in Beijing!" douchebags responsible for the death of the NFL season if it happens.
We couldn't wear masks for 3 months so now we'll have to wear them for 2 years.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:20 AM 06-22-2020

[Reply]
DaFace 11:29 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
"Decreased greatly?" It was incredibly unlikely before now, so I'm not sure how this changes anything.
[Reply]
O.city 11:30 AM 06-22-2020
I don’t think anyone really thought we’d get fans at this point
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:36 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
"Decreased greatly?" It was incredibly unlikely before now, so I'm not sure how this changes anything.
Every piece of information is telling us that our last bit of hope for a season is no fans in the stands. And that's fading fast.

I'm assuming because he's a NY radio guy, he doesn't want to come out and say definitely that there will be no fans in the stands. Would rile up the NY radio listeners?

This is really pissing me off. Maybe if people would have wore their damn masks when we reopened maybe we could have has a season. Europe, Japan and Korea are finding a way to get it done but we cant?:-)
[Reply]
Strongside 12:17 PM 06-22-2020
I think I'll ask the Chiefs for the option to just hold my seats for next year with the money we spent this year. It's already gone. I don't need it back. Would rather just not have to buy tickets next year.
[Reply]
O.city 12:19 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I think I'll ask the Chiefs for the option to just hold my seats for next year with the money we spent this year. It's already gone. I don't need it back. Would rather just not have to buy tickets next year.
If they're not gonna have any fans, i don't see how this wouldn't be the option they'd take. Makes no sense any other way
[Reply]
Strongside 12:24 PM 06-22-2020
If bars remain open and the NFL moves forward without fans, they'll make a killing. I think the majority will watch from home, for obvious reasons, but you're going to see packed bars, parking lot tailgates being organized, gameday watch parties, etc. all over the place.

Which, if you're a team playing in an open-air stadium, will probably be frustrating to see. As wild as it may sound, I'd rather take my chances sitting outside at Arrowhead than piled into a dive bar with 200 people touching every surface in sight.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:26 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
If bars remain open and the NFL moves forward without fans, they'll make a killing. I think the majority will watch from home, for obvious reasons, but you're going to see packed bars, parking lot tailgates being organized, gameday watch parties, etc. all over the place.

Which, if you're a team playing in an open-air stadium, will probably be frustrating to see. As wild as it may sound, I'd rather take my chances sitting outside at Arrowhead than piled into a dive bar with 200 people touching every surface in sight.
sounds good until 4 or 5 players test positive in week 1 2 days before the game
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:40 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
sounds good until 4 or 5 players test positive in week 1 2 days before the game
Then you get into the competive balance issue. Is losing Mahomes to covid for 14 days the same as the other teams backup DT? Teams will just have to treat it like someone got a concussion or strained a hamstring. Shit happens, deal with it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:50 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Then you get into the competive balance issue. Is losing Mahomes to covid for 14 days the same as the other teams backup DT? Teams will just have to treat it like someone got a concussion or strained a hamstring. Shit happens, deal with it.
the elephant in the room is NFL has gambling. Are people going to make bets on the games with this going on?>
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:57 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
the elephant in the room is NFL has gambling. Are people going to make bets on the games with this going on?>
2 to 1 odds they do. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 01:04 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.
accurate.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 01:49 PM 06-22-2020
Don't ever doubt Dr. Fauci you coomers. I said no sports until at least 2021, probably 2022 and i'm sticking with it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:47 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Don't ever doubt Dr. Fauci you coomers. I said no sports until at least 2021, probably 2022 and i'm sticking with it.

The vaccine is ahead of schedule and you think probably no sports until 2022?

Look, if watching the Raiders lose makes you that miserable, then just turn that shit off, man
[Reply]
Page 53 of 74
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up