ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 298
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:30 PM 01-11-2019
Let's have hope. Let's say Bob Sutton retires or gets fired or kills a hooker and goes to jail or something like that.

Will all the dream defensive coordinators will soon be gobbled up, especially if we win tomorrow.

People were hoping for position coaches from the Cowboys, Seahawks, and Ravens. Younger guys who would at the very least change the tone of the defensive meeting rooms.

If those dudes are gone, what are the good options we have left? Are there any?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:38 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let's have hope. Let's say Bob Sutton retires or gets fired or kills a hooker and goes to jail or something like that.

Will all the dream defensive coordinators will soon be gobbled up, especially if we win tomorrow.

People were hoping for position coaches from the Cowboys, Seahawks, and Ravens. Younger guys who would at the very least change the tone of the defensive meeting rooms.

They'll find somebody. Guys covet championships. Everybody and their dog knows that a decent defense makes this team a dynasty in the making.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:40 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
I somewhat agree. I never see the Chiefs do disguised blitzes. But I also think its more than that; the corners, safeties, secondary just absolutely flat out sucks.

When guys aren’t lining up properly and you see Berry coming in and yelling for certain players to get into the right positions; there’s a bigger problem imo.

I think its embarassing when you have the #1 pass rush but still rank in the bottom of the in passing yards against.
Everybody conveniently forgets the PERFECTLY disguised safety blitz in which Murray flat out whiffed on the sack. There's only so much scheming that can be done to cover up SUCK.
[Reply]
loochy 05:50 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
I somewhat agree. I never see the Chiefs do disguised blitzes.
That's because they're so well disguised
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:18 PM 01-11-2019

out of the Reid tree look at the Eagles, Panthers, Ravens, Vikings

Vikings, Eagles and Panthers run a 4-3 obviously.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:31 PM 01-11-2019

Chuck Pagano is still available.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chuck Pagano is still available.
Aaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:40 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Aaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.
Shit, Nagy got him first.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:43 PM 01-11-2019
Got a bad feeling come 8pm tomorrow this thread is gonna very active
[Reply]
R Clark 07:50 PM 01-11-2019
I am afraid Reid won't shit can him , and if he does everybody worth a damn will be gone.and we will just be screwed once more. As was said in post above the only thing holding this team back from making a patriots type run is someone decent to replace grandpa bob
[Reply]
TEX 08:07 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Yep. In the playoffs, your weaknesses get exposed more than they do in the regular season..
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:08 PM 01-11-2019
Watch Reid promote Al Harris to DC
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:10 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. In the playoffs, your weaknesses get exposed more than they do in the regular season..
The Chiefs biggest weakness is actually the run defense. Teams have tried all season to limit Mahomes' possessions. It's actually worked only a couple of times. Everybody eventually has to abandon the gameplan and play catch-up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:10 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Go be negative somewhere else.
[Reply]
TEX 10:07 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs biggest weakness is actually the run defense. Teams have tried all season to limit Mahomes' possessions. It's actually worked only a couple of times. Everybody eventually has to abandon the gameplan and play catch-up.
They also have terrible Safety play, and suspect CB's. So, being terrible against the run, and very bad against the pass is gonna get exploited by the Colts, because they can do both.

I honestly dont see how KC wins this game.
[Reply]
Page 253 of 298
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Up