ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Media Center>Jedi: Fallen Order
keg in kc 06:28 PM 04-13-2019
Single player only. No microtransactions or lootboxes. Developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall, Apex Legends) using Unreal Engine. Stars Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66.

[Reply]
Setsuna 06:24 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I don't blame you that's how most approach it. You see so many half assed or broken games asking for $60 plus dlc.
Yeah. I dont fault anyone for doing whatever the heck they want with thier money either. I just hope you enjoy it enough for your expectations. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:40 PM 06-08-2019

[Reply]
Bowser 11:18 PM 06-08-2019
That looks fun. I might just have to buy this.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 PM 06-08-2019
Yeah, that was impressive. Hope it comes out on PC.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:54 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, that was impressive. Hope it comes out on PC.
Ya it's on the major 3 platforms, Xbox Playstation and PC.

This looks like the next best thing to a new Kotor, can't wait. Haven't been able to say that about a Star Wars game in Forever, maybe since the 90's.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:09 AM 06-09-2019
There's a game informer vid i'm too lazy to look up and link, but the gist is that they played onsite for two days and they're super hyped for it. They compared it to their impressions about Spiderman PS4 a year ago, another game they visited in development and did a cover story on (Fallen Order is their July cover...).

They also did a cover story for Anthem, so take if for what it's worth...

Still, they were clearly excited, and while I didn't play it, Spiderman was a big hit. They basically said it's now their most anticipated game of 2019.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 07-04-2019
OMG

so in

[Reply]
bowener 07:24 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OMG

so in

I'm sure it will be fun, but I can't help but be disappointed that there is no limb dismemberment and that fact that the protagonist looks fucking ridiculous. I'm not sure who signed off on the character model, but it's fucking terrible and nearly jarring in the cut scenes. It's too bad they weren't able to allow for character creation of some kind. I'd much rather be a crazy looking alien with an ass for a face than that dude.

I am also hoping they are playing that demo on the easiest mode possible otherwise that shit will get boring fast.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:52 PM 07-05-2019
you get to climb on an AT-AT walker and then get inside it

we have never ever seen that in any star wars movie, let alone a game

this is going to be amazing
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:00 AM 11-17-2019
I'm surprised nobody has bumped this yet. Great game, really fun and a great side story for Star Wars. Definitely recommend so far.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:17 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm surprised nobody has bumped this yet. Great game, really fun and a great side story for Star Wars. Definitely recommend so far.
Looks like Dark Souls to me, which i'm not a fan of but at least its not battlefront 3. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 AM 11-17-2019
screenshots look amazing

eagerly awaiting torrent
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:24 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
screenshots look amazing

eagerly awaiting torrent
Free version out yet?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 11-17-2019
damn this sounds awesome

2-3 hours per planet doing side quests?

After a dozen hours, I think #JediFallenOrder is much better than suggested by the promotional campaign.

Exploration is at the heart of the game design, I sometimes feel like a Jedi archaeologist. The fights are hard to master, but enjoyable when you succeed. https://t.co/J6DkWiIggt

— From Lucasfilm Games to LucasArts (@LucasfilmGames) November 17, 2019

[Reply]
eDave 02:00 PM 11-17-2019
I've got an itchy trigger finger for this one.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up