ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1707 of 2678
« First < 707120716071657169717031704170517061707 17081709171017111717175718072207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:13 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
She seems kinda high maintenance. That story about not letting people call Patrick Pat because it reminded her of her ex husband.

Grow up. It's a name.
Lol what? Both his mom and Mahomes’ dad have said their son’s name is Patrick and the dad’s name is Pat. Even Patrick himself said in an interview with SI and locally on channel 41 that he doesn’t like it when people call him Pat because his name is Patrick. He just doesn’t go around correcting people because he’s polite but he has said he doesn’t like being called Pat.

Some people are that way. My brother’s name is Samuel and my dad’s is Sam. He’s a junior. He goes by Samuel, not Sam like my dad.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:51 AM 11-22-2019
She deleted all the tweets... Patrick must’ve had a talk with her
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:53 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
She deleted all the tweets... Patrick must’ve had a talk with her
Probably should delete her account too
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:55 AM 11-22-2019
Smh at so many judgemental idiots taking shots at Pat's mom... it's fecking pathetic and personifies the feeble mindedness that pollutes this forum day in, day out. Pat's mom is HUMAN...just because her son is a genius, doesn't mean she doesn't have normal life problems like everyone else. Get off her back fgs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:02 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Smh at so many judgemental idiots taking shots at Pat's mom... it's fecking pathetic and personifies the feeble mindedness that pollutes this forum day in, day out. Pat's mom is HUMAN...just because her son is a genius, doesn't mean she doesn't have normal life problems like everyone else. Get off her back fgs.
She can have all the problems in the world, totally understandable... just shut the **** up about them on Twitter. That should be a rule for anyone.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:11 AM 11-22-2019
She can have all the problems in the world, totally understandable... just shut the **** up about them on Twitter. That should be a rule for anyone.
Why is it anyones business that she's emotional on twitter? Do YOU really care that much? Why are people even looking at her page In the first place? I personally have better things to do than to worry about what Pat's mom or girlfriend are saying on social media...WHY is it important? smh. All I'm concerned about is Pat being healthy on sundays..that's it.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:11 AM 11-22-2019
Airing out your dirty laundry on social media is always a bad idea.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:14 AM 11-22-2019
This. Airing this on Twatter is beyond juvenile. Unfortunately, we live in a world where people actually think it's OK to paint yourself as a victim or trash someone else on Social Media.

Ultimately, it seems like a cry for help to me. Why oh why would you post such stuff about your son unless you wanted sympathy or to hurt him? The only thing I can think of is that you don't realize what you are doing is hurtful, and that in and of itself is evidence that you have a problem.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:15 AM 11-22-2019
Why is it anyones business that she's emotional on twitter?
Really? She's airing her drama out for the world to see. She's making it everyone's business.

I'm amazed that someone would even post what you just posted. You must have the emotional IQ of an earthworm.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:15 AM 11-22-2019
Why is it anyones business that she's emotional on twitter? Do YOU really care that much? Why are people even looking at her page In the first place? I personally have better things to do than to worry about what Pat's mom or girlfriend are saying on social media...WHY is it important? smh. All I'm concerned about is Pat being healthy on sundays..that's it.
Um...she must want it to be everyone's business...OTHERWISE SHE WOULDN'T POST IT ON TWATTER...

Edit: Or what RedBeans said.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:25 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
Really? She's airing her drama out for the world to see. She's making it everyone's business.

I'm amazed that someone would even post what you just posted. You must have the emotional IQ of an earthworm.
Smh at this fool. You have to have a pretty sad life to care about what a football player's family member is saying on twitter..especially when they aren't offending anyone...all I care about is the CHIEFS...Full stop.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:26 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Um...she must want it to be everyone's business...OTHERWISE SHE WOULDN'T POST IT ON TWATTER...

Edit: Or what RedBeans said.
Why do you care about what Pat's mom is saying? How does it effect you personally?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:28 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Airing out your dirty laundry on social media is always a bad idea.
The only people talking about it are weird folks on here..
Nobody else cares about it.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:38 AM 11-22-2019
Smh at this fool. You have to have a pretty sad life to care about what a football player's family member is saying on twitter..especially when they aren't offending anyone...all I care about is the CHIEFS...Full stop.
I only care about it because her son happens to be the franchise QB for my favorite team. Her son is now the face of said franchise and frankly, the face of Kansas City. So when you say it's not offending anyone, you may be right. However, she's got the responsibility of being the mother of the face of an NFL football franchise. Like it or not, her actions could impact that franchise, again which is my favorite franchise. Her not understanding the impact she could have on her son's success is concerning. I also hate to see anyone show their ass on the internet... even you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 11-22-2019
i would bet this isn't over
[Reply]
Page 1707 of 2678
« First < 707120716071657169717031704170517061707 17081709171017111717175718072207 > Last »
Up