ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1697 of 2683
« First < 697119715971647168716931694169516961697 16981699170017011707174717972197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This is factually true. People refuse to criticize Mahomes. They think he can do no wrong. Look at his prime time record, it’s not good and usually it’s because he starts slow than gets it’s going in the second half
Nothing you have ever posted or agreed with in your life is factually true.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:44 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Im missing where people haven't said he has had some bad halves of football. They still haven't lost a single game just because he played a bad half of football.
We've lost many primetime games because he's gotten off to slow, shitty starts or failed to finish in the 4th. He doesn't bear the full brunt of the blame but he is contributing to these losses.

Originally Posted by :
Your claim about a free pass is ****ing dumb. Dude had a bad game last night, he isn't going to kick ass every single game, nobody ever has in any sport ever.
I wouldn't expect him to, but I do expect a player of his caliber to perform the best under the bright lights and he doesn't do that.

Originally Posted by :
And your wrong about every prime-time game he sucks. Thats a ****ing lie. You just remember the ones he has had bad halves and are going off the team record in prime-time which isn't a reflection on Pat alone. Dude threw 6TDs in a primetime game and lost.
I never said he sucked every primetime game. He had a great game against the Bengals in 2018 lol

He also had 5 turnovers in that Rams game, by the way.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:46 PM 11-19-2019
Marcellus believes Mahomes is perfect! He has flaws like every QB does
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:46 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We've lost many primetime games because he's gotten off to slow, shitty starts or failed to finish in the 4th. He doesn't bear the full brunt of the blame but he is contributing to these losses.

I wouldn't expect him to, but I do expect a player of his caliber to perform the best under the bright lights and he doesn't do that.

I never said he sucked every primetime game. He had a great game against the Bengals in 2018 lol

He also had 5 turnovers in that Rams game, by the way.
No he didn't. Edit: Yea he did. He also had 478 yards passing and 6 TDs. I know 1 of the iNTS was his fault cant recall if the other 2 were but I seem to remember they weren't. And I know 1 fumble was bad but if I recall he got raped several times by his OL failing. Doesn't matter.

And your argument is a strawman built in your head. He gets criticized when appropriate which isn't often. Your rant sounded like a small child who got his binky taken away.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:52 PM 11-19-2019
When has he failed to finish in the 4th? The Rams and... the Colts(?) The Colts example is a stretch to me.

I think the criticism he gets for his starts in some of these games is valid, but I’m not worried about his ability to finish in the fourth.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:53 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Marcellus believes Mahomes is perfect! He has flaws like every QB does
Look dipshit, go back to every thread about last night and you will see me saying he had a bad game. Every single thread.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
When has he failed to finish in the 4th? The Rams and... the Colts(?) The Colts example is a stretch to me.

I think the criticism he gets for his starts in some of these games is valid, but I’m not worried about his ability to finish in the fourth.
These morons are complaining about games Mahomes had early issues in but we had the lead late in the game in anyway and still lost. But it was all Mahomes fault.

The best QB ever through the first 25 and Im sure 26 games of his career and they still want to pick at little scabs.

Fucking morons.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:56 PM 11-19-2019
stop fighting

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:01 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
stop fighting

Guys, listen to yourselves! Clay is upset, are you happy now?:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:02 PM 11-19-2019
Posting this here too...

Real or illusion

Dime over the SkyCam or a Pat Mahomes illusion? ��

(via @thecheckdown)pic.twitter.com/BWxAmM9SzI

— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) November 20, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:03 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
stop fighting

Sorry dad
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

The Rams game where he was trying to play hero ball. IIRC, we had like a full 2 minutes left with possession at the end of the game he threw a pick to Peters. There was no reason for him to be so aggressive at that point.

I'd say the Colts game this season counts as well as the Chargers game late last season.

All of the other primetime games besides the one against the Bengals he started off slow because he gets the yips or tries too hard to put on a show or something, which ends up putting us behind the 8-ball. It's awesome that he has the ability to go nuclear in the second half to salvage a poor start, but he needs to get better about showing up for a full four quarters.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:06 PM 11-19-2019
No he didn't. Edit: Yea he did. He also had 478 yards passing and 6 TDs. I know 1 of the iNTS was his fault cant recall if the other 2 were but I seem to remember they weren't. And I know 1 fumble was bad but if I recall he got raped several times by his OL failing. Doesn't matter.

And your argument is a strawman built in your head. He gets criticized when appropriate which isn't often. Your rant sounded like a small child who got his binky taken away.
He gave the ball away 5 times and they were all his fault lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 PM 11-19-2019
These morons are complaining about games Mahomes had early issues in but we had the lead late in the game in anyway and still lost. But it was all Mahomes fault.

The best QB ever through the first 25 and Im sure 26 games of his career and they still want to pick at little scabs.

Fucking morons.
LOL Have you been drinking? Literally no one has said that. Sandy Cheeks or Baby Lee wouldn't even make an argument THAT fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:08 PM 11-19-2019
He gave the ball away 5 times and they were all his fault lol
Well fuck I guess we better trade him ASAP. Lord knows we haven't won many games based off his play alone.
[Reply]
Page 1697 of 2683
« First < 697119715971647168716931694169516961697 16981699170017011707174717972197 > Last »
Up