ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>USA: Mr. Robot
keg in kc 07:40 PM 06-25-2015
Premiered on Wednesday. Apparently the pilot's been online for a month, has all kind of critical acclaim, to the point that they gave it a second season before the pilot even aired. All I can say is go watch it if you haven't. It's pretty badass.

Full ep at the link or on demand
http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot/vi...hellofriendmov
[Reply]
jd1020 11:35 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Elliot would have to verify that with someone
No. There have been multiple security guards at my parents work and all I say is that I'm hear to see my mother. Give them her name and they let me in.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:38 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No. There have been multiple security guards at my parents work and all I say is that I'm hear to see my mother. Give them her name and they let me in.
Really porous security then if they work in a corporate building, and the stairwell incident?
[Reply]
jd1020 11:41 AM 08-14-2015
Really porous security then if they work in a corporate building, and the stairwell incident?
Coincidence? There's nothing left to suggest Mr. Robot isn't alive and kicking unless you are prepared to say EVERYTHING is fake.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:54 PM 08-14-2015
One possible twist would be that Mr. Robot isn't his father and that he simply raised him after his fathers death.
[Reply]
Buck 02:18 PM 08-15-2015
I don't think Elliot is Darlene because of the scene at the Ballet place with Elliot's friend.

Still undecided on if Elliot is Mr Robot. I just watched all 8 episodes back to back. This is a great show. Reminds me of Rubicon.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:22 PM 08-16-2015
Oh shit, that was badass.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:58 PM 08-16-2015
Holy cow, great show! How did this end up on USA channel?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:50 PM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
I don't think Elliot is Darlene because of the scene at the Ballet place with Elliot's friend.

Still undecided on if Elliot is Mr Robot. I just watched all 8 episodes back to back. This is a great show. Reminds me of Rubicon.
You got your answer tonight
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:34 PM 08-19-2015
I'm calling it now, Christian Slater is the mental manifestation of Elliot's Father.

"You betrayed his trust" then pushes him off the bridge like his Father pushing him out the window. ( Then he apologized, and said his Dad probably didn't mean it either)

Then there's " I'll never leave you" comment in the motel when Elliot was going through withdrawals.

Elliot has always said the only person he could talk to was his Father.
The car scene, the Mall (selling soap), Helena Bonham Carter telling her to shut up after banging her.

But, yeah Slater is his Dad
Thank you boys I called it

[Reply]
Buck 11:54 PM 08-19-2015
One scene I don't get with tonight's reveal is the scene where Mr Robot is talking to the black dude at his Pot Farm. It didn't seem like he was talking to Elliot. IDK. Will have to rewatch.
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:40 PM 08-21-2015
Thought the Fight Club nod was a bit on the nose, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Also liked what I assume was an intentional Pulp Fiction callback.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 03:23 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
One scene I don't get with tonight's reveal is the scene where Mr Robot is talking to the black dude at his Pot Farm. It didn't seem like he was talking to Elliot. IDK. Will have to rewatch.
This was what stuck with me as well.. perhaps the black dude was also a creation of Elliott's? Dunno.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:11 AM 08-25-2015
Finally got around to watching the finale. So many scenes no longer make sense to me.
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:25 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Finally got around to watching the finale. So many scenes no longer make sense to me.
The season finale is tomorrow night.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:57 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
The season finale is tomorrow night.
Lol. Thought that was it. Ohwell, so much doesnt make sense any more. I deleted all the episodes after I watched them but I'd have to go back and listen to all the dialogue from the scenes where Elliot was sick in the hotel room bed where the black guy and Mr. Robot were seemingly having a conversation about what to do. Also the scene where Elliot was in Steel Mountain and Mr. Robot was talking over the radio with the black guy and the fat guy in the van. Darlene is obviously real and she mentioned creating fsociety, so is it just Elliot and her that makes up fsociety and everyone else is his imagination?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up