ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Jedi: Fallen Order
keg in kc 06:28 PM 04-13-2019
Single player only. No microtransactions or lootboxes. Developed by Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall, Apex Legends) using Unreal Engine. Stars Cameron Monaghan as Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66.

[Reply]
bowener 12:34 PM 04-21-2020
I may have said it already, but I hate the fucking character's appearance. Why a ginger human? You have a fucking universe to choose a cool fucking character and you pick a ginger with downs syndrome. WTF?!
[Reply]
Bowser 06:52 PM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
I may have said it already, but I hate the fucking character's appearance. Why a ginger human? You have a fucking universe to choose a cool fucking character and you pick a ginger with downs syndrome. WTF?!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 04-25-2020
This game is addictive. I stayed up until 4 AM last night playing.

Found some mods that make it better too - turned Cal into a halfway decent looking human instead of a ginger freak, and a re-shader that makes the graphics pop.

My only gripe is that they should have used music from the movies. The in-game score is pretty good, to be honest, but it would be so much better with chopped up music from the movies, especially with the Clone Wars stuff in the game.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:55 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My only gripe is that they should have used music from the movies. The in-game score is pretty good, to be honest, but it would be so much better with chopped up music from the movies, especially with the Clone Wars stuff in the game.
I'm friends with several game composers and while they earn quite a bit of money for scoring popular video games (generally between $300k-$500k) licensing fees for a John Williams score would be astronomical and unaffordable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:54 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm friends with several game composers and while they earn quite a bit of money for scoring popular video games (generally between $300k-$500k) licensing fees for a John Williams score would be astronomical and unaffordable.
It was on tons of older Star Wars games.

It must be a licensing issue in the post-Lucasarts days.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:22 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It was on tons of older Star Wars games.

It must be a licensing issue in the post-Lucasarts days.
Yeah, unfortunately, that's the reason.

Disney's music is too precious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 PM 04-25-2020
The big bird on Kashyyk might be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in a video game.

I cried.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 04-26-2020
What a fucking game.

Finished the main plotline, going back and exploring literally every nook and cranny of that amazing world.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up