ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 910 of 1207
« First < 410810860900906907908909910 9119129139149209601010 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
threebag 06:41 AM 04-15-2019
FMB the fare looks great. Let me know what time to come over, I will gladly enjoy what you prepare.

(No political convo though)
[Reply]
patteeu 07:13 AM 04-15-2019
I'll eat your food. And we can talk politics if you want.
[Reply]
tooge 08:28 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You think I eat tons of everything I cook. You'd be wrong. Since making that brisket I've eaten 4 ounces of it, no lie. I like to cook, and I like when other people enjoy what I make.

If y'all don't want me posting here anymore, just say so. Mocking my health is crossing a line.
Ok. Do you deliver? I love the look of the food you make. I'm guessing the flavor/texture goes along with it too. Keep posting your pics.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:37 AM 04-15-2019
You think I eat tons of everything I cook. You'd be wrong. Since making that brisket I've eaten 4 ounces of it, no lie. I like to cook, and I like when other people enjoy what I make.

If y'all don't want me posting here anymore, just say so. Mocking my health is crossing a line.
I've reread his post several times and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't meant towards you, but that he could start eating more red meat.

I could be wrong though.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:16 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I've reread his post several times and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't meant towards you, but that he could start eating more red meat.

I could be wrong though.
Could be, but twice recently in this thread people have commented on my health, so I read it as an extension.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:43 AM 04-15-2019

First, on the serious side of this post, I haven’t known bWillie to cast stones but I could be wrong. Even if he was, I’d urge you to not let douches keep you from posting when so many others (selfishly: me) enjoy the posts.

Secondly, this is pretty much the diametric opposite reason why I cook. I work at cooking so this guy right here can enjoy the food.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:39 PM 04-15-2019
Could be, but twice recently in this thread people have commented on my health, so I read it as an extension.
There's a word for that. But your right the brisket does look nice. Have any "against the grain" pics?

Innocent comment but from FMB's point of view, possessing a built in trigger. FMB seems to have a few of those.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:00 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
There's a word for that. But your right the brisket does look nice. Have any "against the grain" pics?

Innocent comment but from FMB's point of view, possessing a built in trigger. FMB seems to have a few of those.
I "trigger" when people get personal.

No pics of the slices. Brisket tends to get dry once sliced, so I just cut off the flat for chili and a couple slices for the wife and me.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:21 PM 04-15-2019
I enjoy your pics, I hope it was a misunderstanding. I expect some threads on cp to get nasty but not this one (unless you don't make the toast). Keep it coming I enjoy cooking for myself but mostly for others so I get it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:24 PM 04-15-2019
I "trigger" when people get personal.

No pics of the slices. Brisket tends to get dry once sliced, so I just cut off the flat for chili and a couple slices for the wife and me.
I refrigerate my flat and slice and bag it cold. perfect slices. Then I can SV to warm or do something else (no I would never nuke it).
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:07 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
First, on the serious side of this post, I haven’t known bWillie to cast stones but I could be wrong. Even if he was, I’d urge you to not let douches keep you from posting when so many others (selfishly: me) enjoy the posts.

Secondly, this is pretty much the diametric opposite reason why I cook. I work at cooking so this guy right here can enjoy the food.
All of this.

This is a CP thread where we unite, we have plenty of others to fight.

And FMB knows his stuff in the kitchen, so I'm 10000% certain he know how to eat healthy with just a little fun thrown in.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:25 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

This. Fuck the dumb shit FMB, keep doing your thing.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:02 PM 04-15-2019

I get the reasoning for sure, but I think you might be taking things posted on cp a bit too seriously.
[Reply]
Fish 08:29 PM 04-15-2019

I really don't think BWillie was taking a shot at you. He's goofy, but he's a good guy at heart and doesn't hatefully shit on people like that. Even if he were, you're by far the best contributor in this thread, and it's an awesome popular thread. Please continue.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:18 PM 04-16-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 910 of 1207
« First < 410810860900906907908909910 9119129139149209601010 > Last »
Up