ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
|Zach| 12:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The Broncos won't see the playoffs this year....

Wait. I should rephrase that. They'll see them, but from the comfort of their own couch....sorry Jake.
I don't want them to but I bet they sneak in.

Who will rise up to take hold of it if not them?
[Reply]
Rausch 12:50 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:

The Bengals or Ravens....
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:50 AM 11-10-2003

Indy or Ten will get one.

The other could go to MIA, BUF, or DEN.

What would be hilarious is if MIA or BUF gets it, DEN ends up at 10 and 6 and they lose out due to the extra division - with CIN going at 8-8 or 9-7.
[Reply]
tk13 12:57 AM 11-10-2003

That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by tk13:
That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.
I wouldn't count out a wild in the North or BUF either, to be perfectly honest.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:49 AM 11-10-2003
I don't think the Broncos will make the playoffs this year, but I still enjoy a good football game. Like the one tonight was a good game. The Ravens were lucky to be in the game with that many turnovers.
[Reply]
Brock 12:51 AM 11-10-2003
I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:53 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.
Who cares, thanks to them and a couple of other top 5s this week, Ohio State will move up radically.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:54 AM 11-10-2003
I'm out....congrats on the season so far.....all kidding aside....you guys have a really good team.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:57 AM 11-10-2003
Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a sh!t? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 12:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a sh!t? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.
:-)
[Reply]
TRR 01:19 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John:
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco

A complete meltdown!! LOL! He has imploded.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 02:10 AM 11-10-2003
Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:13 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :-)
Don't worry, the more intelligent posters don't believe this at all. We enjoy your (and others) viewpoints.
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:56 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I don't think DTLB58 really meant that. I think he just meant the flamers or trolls who come in here and talk pathetic smack.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up