ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 258 of 300
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:26 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
That was a good episode.

Rick is officially the bad guy and Negan is the not-so-bad guy.

Look at this how Negan sees it. His guys were blown up, unprovoked. He killed a couple guys to make a point.

Rick has done just as bad or worse.
Yeah, Ricks a stone killer at times... but he has never went around trying to bully other groups into giving up a % of their goods, or stolen the wives of his gang members for his own pleasure like some kinda cult leader

Negan tracked our group down and killed two of them just to prove a point at the beginning of this... its good viewing to see him humanized a bit, but he is still the bad guy IMO
[Reply]
notorious 08:27 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah, Ricks a stone killer at times... but he has never went around trying to bully other groups into giving up a % of their goods, or stolen the wives of his gang members for his own pleasure like some kinda cult leader

Negan tracked our group down and killed two of them just to prove a point at the beginning of this... its good viewing to see him humanized a bit, but he is still the bad guy IMO
Daryl blew up a large group of Negan's, and Rick & Co. attacked an outpost unprovoked like a bunch of hired guns.

Negan is fucked up in his own way, but when it comes to defending his people it's justifiable IMO.
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 PM 04-04-2018
I am on Negan's side. He is a more interesting character while Rick has turned into a one-dimensional blood thirsty animal.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:29 PM 04-04-2018
That was a good episode.

Look at this how Negan sees it. His guys were blown up, unprovoked. He killed a couple guys to make a point.

Negan also keeps a group of animals/solid citizens in order. Oggs character would have exterminated the group from the map by now.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:59 AM 04-05-2018
I am on Negan's side. He is a more interesting character while Rick has turned into a one-dimensional blood thirsty animal.
Yeah it sure looks that way now after Carl's death. Hoping Rick will see the light and be good like he has been.
[Reply]
sedated 08:50 AM 04-05-2018
That was a good episode.

I'm not so sure about "unprovoked". The first time we saw Negan's group they were demanding a truck full of weapons. That was self-defense. Rick's group went after the outpost because Negan was taking supplies from Alexandria under the threat of force. Rick was calling Negan's bluff and fighting back.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:05 AM 04-05-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:53 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm not so sure about "unprovoked". The first time we saw Negan's group they were demanding a truck full of weapons. That was self-defense. Rick's group went after the outpost because Negan was taking supplies from Alexandria under the threat of force. Rick was calling Negan's bluff and fighting back.
Thats where I'm at

Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Spoiler!
WHOA :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:36 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Who got in the car with negan?
where's the preacher???
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:47 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Spoiler!
Scuttlebutt is;

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:32 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
where's the preacher???
Sorting shell casings with Eugene.

Negan's passenger has to be the blond chick that got away after the ambush by Alexandria.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 04-08-2018
Over/under on a good show tonight?

Only 2 episodes left, you'd like to think they'll start pulling out all the stops...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:18 PM 04-08-2018
I'd imagine the next two will be pretty good, Easy....then we get boned early next season all over again.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:29 PM 04-08-2018
Dear God they are going to try and cram in waaaaay too much for the season finale. What should / could have been an exciting season has become a endurance slog to just get to the end.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:54 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Dear God they are going to try and cram in waaaaay too much for the season finale. What should / could have been an exciting season has become a endurance slog to just get to the end.
And yet another cliffhanger with no result in the war.....
I can almost bet it ends with Rick and company in serious trouble with no hope of getting out of it...
[Reply]
Page 258 of 300
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268 > Last »
Up