ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Brugler's 2024 Mock
Dunerdr 07:00 PM 04-17-2024
Idk anything about Bucky Irving but that’s a football name. Shoes bitched me out last year for saying Rashee rice was way cooler that A.T. Perry and that I’d take him over at just on name alone so here’s my name shot. Bucky to the chiefs.
[Reply]
Shoes 09:23 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Idk anything about Bucky Irving but that’s a football name. Shoes bitched me out last year for saying Rashee rice was way cooler that A.T. Perry and that I’d take him over at just on name alone so here’s my name shot. Bucky to the chiefs.
Touche.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:20 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I'm out on Bucky, Jalyx is the move name wise.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:47 PM 04-17-2024
I don’t love Bucky Irving or Melton picks, but the rest is nice.

Irving is tiny and slow and I think there were better fits than Melton. Lassiter or Fisher or Amegadje.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:13 AM 04-18-2024
I would be really happy with this tbh. Only con is no TE

If Melton is somehow there at 64 you sprint to the podium to take him. Versatile, ball skills, very smart, pro bloodlines (brother is a good pro in GB) and ball production.

I don’t see any way Melton falls that far though
[Reply]
In58men 09:17 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would be really happy with this tbh. Only con is no TE

If Melton is somehow there at 64 you sprint to the podium to take him. Versatile, ball skills, very smart, pro bloodlines (brother is a good pro in GB) and ball production.

I don’t see any way Melton falls that far though
Keep sleeping on Irv Smith

:-)
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:45 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Keep sleeping on Irv Smith

:-)
I agree. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised with Irv Smith. I’m hoping this will be the year. He finally shows his potential, avoids injury, and meets or exceeds what he did at the beginning in Minnesota.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:46 AM 04-18-2024
So in this scenario, KC rolls out Wanya Morris at LT in week one?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:19 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
So in this scenario, KC rolls out Wanya Morris at LT in week one?
That or the Chiefs already have something set up with Donovan Smith and are just waiting for the draft to end to pull the trigger.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:21 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
That or the Chiefs already have something set up with Donovan Smith and are just waiting for the draft to end to pull the trigger.
It's always good to keep your options open.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up