ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone else caught this annoying cold?
luv 04:15 PM 12-30-2010
I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Yes, I'm whining. :-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:17 PM 12-30-2010
no but i did have my tonsils abscess.

that was fun.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:26 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
no but i did have my tonsils abscess.

that was fun.
You never said if it was staph or not.....was it?
[Reply]
DMAC 04:30 PM 12-30-2010
I dont get sick.

Fuck....sick.

(echinacea does help me be this tough towards the ill that spreads through the unhealthy, though)
[Reply]
El Jefe 04:33 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Must be a mid-west cold, everyone around here is sick, this cold is awful, I've had it for like 2 weeks.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 04:34 PM 12-30-2010
I think that I caught the same thing on Sunday at the game. I'm pretty healthy though and I've pretty much kicked it.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:44 PM 12-30-2010
My 8 month old daughter, wife and myself are all fighting it. The strangest thing is how you feel better one day like you turned a corner, and then it pulls you back down and knocks you on your arse again. Im talking fever, body aches, ear-aches, etc... B R U T A L
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:46 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You never said if it was staph or not.....was it?
IDK next thing i got was a bill. Scar tissue still bothers me.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:46 PM 12-30-2010
Knock on wood, no.

I usually get sick twice a year like clockwork. Late March/Early April and again within a week either side of Thanksgiving.

Haven't had even a basis cold yet this year.

Thank God.
[Reply]
peckergnat 04:46 PM 12-30-2010
I work with this ol' boy that grew up in the sticks down in Arkansas. He says that growing up if they caught a cold his Mom would have them go get a dried up cow patty from the field and bring it home. She would boil a pot of water with it in it and you would drink it. He says it cured you everytime.

I told him if I ever started sneezing or coughing I would run away until I felt better.
[Reply]
007 04:47 PM 12-30-2010
I've been fighting the damned thing for nearly a month now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 12-30-2010

Yes.. Here's the funny part, nobody knows who I am on conference calls. That's the silver lining!!! LOL!!
[Reply]
DMAC 04:49 PM 12-30-2010
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
[Reply]
luv 04:50 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by DMAC:
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
Unfortunately, no. I usually do.
[Reply]
DMAC 04:52 PM 12-30-2010
Unfortunately, no. I usually do.
Either never miss one, or never get one.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up