Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Media Center>Doctor Strange
Mr. Laz 09:59 AM 12-29-2015
He looks pretty good.

[Reply]
NewChief 03:47 PM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Cucumberpatch is a dead on lock as Strange. I have no idea who they could have got to play the role that would have looked like he just walked off the page of a comic book.
Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger on Game of Thrones) would have been good as well, but he has such an odious aura after his time in that role, that the audience probably wouldn't be able to see him as a heroic figure.

My main issue with this (and other reality bending movies) is whether they'll be able to maintain some internal logic to the bending of reality and magic. The trailers don't really indicate that there is logic to it as the shit that's happening is just bizarro... but I really hope they make some rules that govern the way the shit works.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:31 PM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger on Game of Thrones) would have been good as well, but he has such an odious aura after his time in that role, that the audience probably wouldn't be able to see him as a heroic figure.

My main issue with this (and other reality bending movies) is whether they'll be able to maintain some internal logic to the bending of reality and magic. The trailers don't really indicate that there is logic to it as the shit that's happening is just bizarro... but I really hope they make some rules that govern the way the shit works.
The good Dr. Strange books for the 70s look like the artist took a hit of acid, most likely that is what happened, before drawing them. So the look is pretty dead on.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:38 PM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I may be one of the few but I'm geeked about this...
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I'm excited too. The new trailer looks awesome.
You can add me to the list of those eagerly anticipating this movie.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:37 AM 07-25-2016
Same here. I've never picked up a single comic book, but everythign I've heard (online and friends) and seen, plus Cumberbatch, who I really think is a terrific actor, gives me very high hope that this will be very good.

Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
Fish 07:49 AM 07-25-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:

That was my issue with magic/mysticism in the comics in general. It rarely made much sense or adhered to any organized structure. It made it almost impossible to tie into anything else in the comic universe because every time it felt like a cheap deus ex machina. That said, this looks intriguing as all hell...
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:33 PM 10-12-2016

[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:46 PM 10-12-2016
Looks like a shrooms movie.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:22 PM 10-12-2016
Looks good, honestly. Look forward to reading reviews
[Reply]
RobBlake 09:10 PM 10-12-2016
so is antman gonna be in this too?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:23 PM 10-19-2016

[Reply]
BigRichard 09:29 AM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Removed
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:17 PM 10-20-2016

[Reply]
keg in kc 10-20-2016, 01:25 PM
This message has been deleted by keg in kc.
Anyong Bluth 10:21 AM 10-24-2016
Reviews are looking promising :

http://variety.com/2016/film/reviews...os-1201895862/
[Reply]
listopencil 10:58 AM 10-24-2016
Your post has code in it that is screwing up the page.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:00 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Your post has code in it that is screwing up the page.
Mine?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up