ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
frankotank 09:09 AM 11-24-2015
man I couldn't WAIT to see the undertaker!
pff...he had about as big a role as Andre Agassi...err....Adam Ant.....whatever his name is! :-)

what a gyp.

they better not take out Mike Milligan!
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 11:03 AM 11-24-2015
Is anyone going to check out the Zach Galifinakis show they keep pimping the shit out of? I think I'll DVR the first episode and see how it is.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:17 PM 11-24-2015
Oh how I wish Karl Weathers would be more involved. He should be a character on Better Call Saul or something, it would be great. Maybe in S3 of Fargo he will still be around
[Reply]
frankotank 01:37 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Oh how I wish Karl Weathers would be more involved. He should be a character on Better Call Saul or something, it would be great. Maybe in S3 of Fargo he will still be around

[Reply]
BWillie 02:58 AM 11-25-2015
Greetings and Salutations, I have made the pilgrimage from the Hall of Veterans as George Washington once forded the Delaware. Steely in my resolve, prepared to to battle until my dying breath for the rights, hey Denise, for the rights of free men. Rights that were squeezed from British oppression like water from a stone. That all men are created equal free from the jack boot tyranny and gulag magic tricks of nameless faceless committees. Outta my way tool of the state, for i have come to comfort and counsel my client even as you seek to imprison him.

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:38 AM 11-25-2015
Karl is one of the best characters ever, and Offerman plays him perfectly. I'd love to see his own show
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:20 PM 11-25-2015
S2 has been amazing thus far
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:47 PM 11-28-2015
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
S2 has been amazing thus far
I've been meaning to link this for a while, but the AVClub has a decent little postmortem show that mulls over some of the finer points of storytelling and cinematography that you might have missed, or noticed but weren't too sure what to make of it.

It's a little deeper that 'that was cool, I liked it' but not so esoteric or navel gazing as to induce eye rolling.

I like that they pay attention to the story told visually as much as the exposition.

http://www.onionstudios.com/series/p...fight/episodes
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:49 AM 12-01-2015
Last night's show may have been the best one yet, IMO
[Reply]
BWillie 12:28 PM 12-01-2015
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the UFO back theme?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:30 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Last night's show may have been the best one yet, IMO
What surprised me was how funny it was.

Ed: You've GOTTA stop stabbing him.

Dodd [getting the pillowcase over the head]: Oh, damn it!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:33 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the UFO back theme?
Spoiler!
No one really knows yet. It's clearly there. But it's TBD if it's; integral to the plot, or just a layer of weirdness attributable to the time and place of the story, or a hat tip to the Coen brother's 'Man Who Wasn't There,' or something else entirely.

Go watch the 'Polite Fight' videos I linked above. They do an awesome job of picking up several other subtle cues throughout the season.

And that wasn't 'some obsessive workshop' that was the study of Betty's father, officer Hank Larson [Ted Danson]. He sent her there to feed his cat while he was busy on the investigation. Some hypothesized that he wanted her to discover his obsession by doing so, but it may have been an absent-minded oversight on his part.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:34 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What surprised me was how funny it was.

Ed: You've GOTTA stop stabbing him.

Dodd [getting the pillowcase over the head]: Oh, damn it!!
Lots of little quips in there that were hilarious
[Reply]
frankotank 01:25 PM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And that wasn't 'some obsessive workshop' that was the study of Betty's father, officer Hank Larson [Ted Danson]. He sent her there to feed his cat while he was busy on the investigation. Some hypothesized that he wanted her to discover his obsession by doing so, but it may have been an absent-minded oversight on his part.
I'm lost. when did this happen?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:02 PM 12-02-2015
That was pretty good. Maybe a bit much to cram into an hour, but still good.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up