ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Urc Burry 06:26 PM 02-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
https://youtu.be/qpXqo9sAYWM
The first clip in that is my absolute favorite. I love all the jabs Chip and Anthony take at Opie

My favorite podcast right now is Cum Town. One of the guys has an annoying ass laugh, but Nick Mullen is a riot.

Others I listen to regularly are obviously JRE, TFATK, Legion of Skanks, PMT, and the Pat Mcafee show
[Reply]
Miles 06:52 PM 02-12-2018
Originally Posted by Huffmeister:
If you like true crime, the supernatural, aliens, conspiracies, and have a sick sense of humor, definitely check out The Last Podcast on the Left.
I only listen to the true crime and cult episodes (the L Ron Hubbard series got me listening to this pod). The others are a bit too much for me.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:34 PM 02-12-2018
Tom Wood's Show podcasts
https://tomwoods.com/podcasts/

and Scott Horton's Show
https://scotthorton.org/

[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:46 PM 02-12-2018

[Reply]
Renegade 09:46 PM 02-12-2018
I loved STown by NPR.

Serial was a great mini series also. I liked season 1 couldn't get into season 2.

Currently listening to Case File. Some episodes are great, others I can't finish.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:48 PM 02-18-2018
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
the latest episode with Bocchetti might my favorite. he doesn't know to react
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:55 PM 02-18-2018
Originally Posted by Miles:
I only listen to the true crime and cult episodes (the L Ron Hubbard series got me listening to this pod). The others are a bit too much for me.

True Crime All The Time.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 09:06 PM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
the latest episode with Bocchetti might my favorite. he doesn't know to react
The Ira and Bobo episode will be hard to beat for me. I was going to purchase some Chip merch, but the Chip's Big Package is sold out in all sizes. I want both shirts and I wouldn't mind the mug so I guess I'll be waiting for that to become available again before ordering.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:30 PM 02-26-2018
Guess it was a matter of time.

47 yo Kevin Smith sidelined with a massive heart attack.

Complete blockage of LAD artery.

Symptom onset between standup shows yesterday, went to ER and caught in timely manner.

Usually fatal if onset outside clinical setting.

After the first show this evening, I had a massive heart attack. The Doctor who saved my life told me I had 100% blockage of my LAD artery (aka “the Widow-Maker”). If I hadn’t canceled show 2 to go to the hospital, I would’ve died tonight. But for now, I’m still above ground! pic.twitter.com/M5gSnW9E5h

— KevinSmith (@ThatKevinSmith) February 26, 2018

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:03 AM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Burr's podcast from last Monday, that went extra long, was one of best. The whole manspreading argument.
IMHO. Burr's podcast is the funniest podcast. It always delivers the laughs.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:06 PM 03-09-2018
Bye bye youtube, hello Netflix.

I have a new show on @netflix and I'm tweeting the text exchange that started it all. pic.twitter.com/xNA48bZlVl

— Norm Macdonald (@normmacdonald) March 9, 2018

[Reply]
O.city 12:14 PM 03-09-2018
Joe Rogan guy here all the way
[Reply]
Miles 11:49 PM 03-09-2018
Damn some of this with Kevin Smith. Really good he held on there.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:40 PM 04-06-2018
I'm putting this here, even though Howard Stern is on Sirius/XM, not a podcast. But man, Howard is taking in the FUCKING SHORTS over Scott Salem's wife.

Salem is a 'sad sack' engineer for the show, and has been with him forever. He's the butt of jokes, but ostensibly all in good fun.

But now, his wife has recurring cancer, and Scott has set up a GoFundMe, and Artie Lange is holding a benefit night to raise funds, and all sorts of friends of the show are donating.

Naturally, Howard isn't saying a word on air. And everywhere his fanbase congregates is positively burning to the ground over it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:33 AM 04-07-2018
Recently been listening to a couple of true crime casts. There's Sword and Scale, an ongoing bi-weekly show that covers a variety of (mostly) murders. And the other, Atlanta Monster, is a weekly pod about the Atlanta child murders of the late 70's and early 80's that just ended it's initial season. Macabre but interesting and entertaining.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Up