ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Silock 08:54 AM 11-29-2013
He started out interviewing interesting folks, sharing interesting food related news, trivia tidbits, and such, hen switched to just interviewing guests, and only guests that were on Top Chef. I got super bored. Trying to power through it I hopes that it gets back to the original format.
[Reply]
noa 03:18 PM 11-29-2013
Been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting. I went to a love comedy bang bang show in NYC in mid-October. Paul Scheer and Paul F Tompkins were guests. PFT was Ice-T. It was great, I didn't expect Hot Saucerman's prepared material to be as funny as it was.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:22 PM 11-29-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
He started out interviewing interesting folks, sharing interesting food related news, trivia tidbits, and such, hen switched to just interviewing guests, and only guests that were on Top Chef. I got super bored. Trying to power through it I hopes that it gets back to the original format.
Hrm. That's a bummer.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:41 PM 11-30-2013
added to the rotation

Getting Doug with High - Doug Benson smokes up with guest for an hour
Todd Barry podcast - comedians talk shop
Nerd Poker - Brian Posehn plays Dungeons and Dragons with friends
By the Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin - live, big name guests
The World of Phil Hendrie - multiple characters voiced by Hendrie
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:11 PM 12-16-2013
Ken Jennings sighting on Doug Loves Movies!!!!

EDIT: 110% worth the listen.
[Reply]
Buck 05:49 PM 12-16-2013
Getting Doug with High is about 100x better if you watch it as opposed to listen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 PM 12-16-2013
Jordan Jesse Go critiquing Richard Scarry children's books is KILLING!!

Kumail and Emily are a perfect match for Jordan and Jesse.

Jackoff Jerry the Arsonist!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:13 PM 12-16-2013
I've recently become a big fan of The Paracast. The gold standard of paranormal radio!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:31 AM 01-06-2014
Horatio Sanz is KILLING as Coco Marx.

New jokes with a contemporary soical message

"I once shot a kid in my pajamas, . . . how he got into my pajamas I'll never know, . . . but he had skittles and sports drink, so I think I was justified."
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 01:39 AM 01-07-2014
If you're in to professional wrestling, Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana is a must listen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:44 PM 01-27-2014
Big 'cast news, every Never Not Funny ever, audio only but full episodes, now free on Earwolf.

Bit of admission, by pure luck I did a right google search that sent me directly to their server repository of video episodes without a subscription. Just a directory tree, but I could download the episode files.

Have no idea how that was a google link, and it's long since dried up, but it was nice for a good while.

Now every episode free and legit, huge.
[Reply]
millz 03:09 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
Getting Doug with High is about 100x better if you watch it as opposed to listen.
That guy's a clown, he doesn't even inhale.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:24 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
That guy's a clown, he doesn't even inhale.
Dude is like 50, and didn't even start until his late 30s.

Good conversationalist though. Able to make puns without being cheesy is tougher than it looks.
[Reply]
millz 03:42 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dude is like 50, and didn't even start until his late 30s.

Good conversationalist though. Able to make puns without being cheesy is tougher than it looks.
I only saw his movie and it was lame
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:53 PM 01-28-2014
Listened to NNF with Patton Oswalt.

I knew the guy had great recall, but thought he just did the work ahead of time.

But they talking and Smokey and the Bandit III, and he just went off on an 8 minute bit, half of which I never knew.

Changes made to the TV version, an alternate version Smokey IS the Bandit where Jackie Gleason plays both parts.

Further, he said the NONE of his filbuster scene on Parks and Rec was planned. They asked him on second take to talk as long as he could about Star Wars and Marvel and he says he was terrified to stop, just completely mined the recesses of his brain on the spot. The the other actors came up with new reaction shots and lines.

Amazing.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up