Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hootie 12:51 PM 12-15-2012
I don't think the draft experts have adapted to the new rookie pay slots yet...

the first year, the Ponder year...those guys were all mocked for the 2nd or later...Ponder, Locker, etc...

they all went top 15

I bet 4 QB's go in the top 15 this year
[Reply]
teedubya 01:10 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:

I have stopped giving a ****, as well as stopped giving any money to them as well. Eat my asshole, Clark. All of it. After I take a hard long shit that may or may not make my anus bleed. Eat it.
That's a little long for a banner, but I like it.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:34 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
die, true fans

JFC...
[Reply]
ILChief 04:52 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks:

the first year, the Ponder year...those guys were all mocked for the 2nd or later...Ponder, Locker, etc...

they all went top 15

KC, Jacksonville, Oakland, Arizona, Buffalo could all go QB. I'm 99.99999% sure that Arizona and Buffalo will. KC should also as well but our organization is run by cowards so I'm not expecting it. Oakland and Jacksonville could go either way as they have drafted young QBs in the last couple of years and have vets like Henne and Palmer that are serviceable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks:

they all went top 15

They haven't adapted to the slotting in the new CBA.

And they haven't adapted to the continually increasing importance on passing offenses.

Like Sean Salisbury says, there's only 3 positions worth a #1 overall pick anymore and QB is as important as LT and DE/OLB COMBINED.
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:13 AM 12-16-2012
It's a dumbass Pats fan.

Their true fans are the worst since Belichick can't do anything wrong and they win every year.
When Brady retires and he returns to the .400 coach he is I am going to LOL. Pats fans are clueless as to the true reason for their success.
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:16 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They haven't adapted to the slotting in the new CBA.

And they haven't adapted to the continually increasing importance on passing offenses.

Like Sean Salisbury says, there's only 3 positions worth a #1 overall pick anymore and QB is as important as LT and DE/OLB COMBINED.
And with QB you hit and you're a contender for a decade. You miss and you can draft another.

Hit on an LT and you've done what? How many game changing DE's are there?

If you're in the 1 slot QB is the only pick.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
When Brady retires and he returns to the .400 coach he is I am going to LOL. Pats fans are clueless as to the true reason for their success.
I totally agree.

In the NFL, you either have an elite quarterback or you don't. If you do, you are always in the fight...if you don't, you were never in the fight to begin with.

Herm could have won a superbowl with Manning.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:21 AM 12-16-2012
Good teams are built by doing everything you can to find your franchises quarterback and then spending EVERY SINGLE RESOURCE YOU HAVE to put your kid in situations he can succeed.

We are about to take the first step into the new era of Chiefs football and it sure would be nice to have Geno be the man to lead the way.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:50 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
I'm not sure BB even lets that happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Herm could have won a superbowl with Manning.
Yep.

As much as he tried, Tony Dungy couldn't prevent Manning from winning one.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:20 PM 12-16-2012
die, true fans

I wish I knew that guy in real life. I'd go over to his house right now and punch him in the goddamn dick.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:25 PM 12-16-2012
So whats with the story on SOC about Pioli getting called to Dallas? I haven't seen anything on CP about it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:29 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So whats with the story on SOC about Pioli getting called to Dallas? I haven't seen anything on CP about it.
i just saw that on FB too. it's gotta be here somewhere.

PR, marty? clay? little help? please.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 PM 12-16-2012
The post:

Originally Posted by :
Guess who spent Wednesday in the principal's office? That's right, our elf, Scott Pioli. Even more interesting is that he flew commercial to Dallas and back, landing in KC around 9pm.

With Clark Hunt summoning Pioli to Dallas, the end is near. Extensions are not signed in Dallas. Walking papers are handed out by the Hunt family in Dallas.

[Reply]
Page 520 of 603
« First < 20420470510516517518519520 521522523524530570 > Last »
Up