ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 245 of 295
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:29 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Beyond silly. He’s still the best back on this roster.

The CEH hate is just ridiculous at this point.
Chief Fans are so fucking stupid. Once they've decided they don't like someone, it's over.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:23 AM 05-24-2022
Unfortunately he probably is the best back still on the roster. Not that that's saying much. It's just him, Darrel Williams, and a couple rookies lol

Another issue Clyde is going to face early in the season is that we have cut a lot of the trashcans on the squad. Now that we don't have Sorenson, Neimann, Demarcus Robinson to shit on, CEH is going to be higher on everyone's shit list.

Who is left to hate? Frank Clark is easily the king of shit mountain, but other than that it's maybe whoever wins the RT spot..?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:39 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Higgins is a tough one. Shenault or Claypool would probably have been better picks as well.

I think CEH will always be married to the RBs from that class, though. Early returns make CEH over Jonathon Taylor a really tough pill to swallow, but even Swift, Akers, Dobbins, etc. would have been better picks.

What the hell has Dobbins done that Clyde hasn’t?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:41 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What the hell has Dobbins done that Clyde hasn’t?
Uhhh.. passed the eye test lol
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:54 AM 05-24-2022
Unfortunately he probably is the best back still on the roster. Not that that's saying much. It's just him, Darrel Williams, and a couple rookies lol

Another issue Clyde is going to face early in the season is that we have cut a lot of the trashcans on the squad. Now that we don't have Sorenson, Neimann, Demarcus Robinson to shit on, CEH is going to be higher on everyone's shit list.

Who is left to hate? Frank Clark is easily the king of shit mountain, but other than that it's maybe whoever wins the RT spot..?
Did we resign Darrel?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:57 AM 05-24-2022
Uhhh.. passed the eye test lol

I’d rather have JK Simmons at RB than JK Dobbins
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:58 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Did we resign Darrel?
Shit, man. It looks like we didn't.

Sorry, I hardly pay attention to the bottom half of the roster in the offseason until training camp starts.

It's basically CEH, RoJo and a bunch of rookies. Chiefs.com has Derrick Gore still on the roster as well so this RB room is actual garbage.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:00 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’d rather have JK Simmons at RB than JK Dobbins
He's actually jacked af these days lol

On the real, though, he averaged 6 YPC his rookie season and had 9 TDs. That is extremely impressive.

I won't hold the injury against him. If he had played for us, he may have never gotten hurt.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:12 AM 05-24-2022

Sorry, I hardly pay attention to the bottom half of the roster in the offseason until training camp starts.

It's basically CEH, RoJo and a bunch of rookies. Chiefs.com has Derrick Gore still on the roster as well so this RB room is actual garbage.
It was a legit question lol. It seems like a very chiefs thing to do. I fully expected him back and thought i just missed it.
[Reply]
TEX 07:19 AM 05-24-2022

Especially if Naing is said RT.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:23 AM 05-24-2022
If you guys are ever interested in looking at the best tracked depth charts in the NFL, just use Ourlads.com The NFL.com and team specific websites totally suck. Ourlads keeps everything updated each day.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:28 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Especially if Naing is said RT.
Yep, my prediction for Shit List rankings this upcoming season will be:

1. Frank Clark
2. Deandre Baker if he sees any meaningful snaps
3. CEH
4. Hardman
5. Niang or whoever wins the RT spot

I actually think the OL as a unit will do well this season so whoever is plugged in at RT actually won't catch as much shit as they did these last couple seasons. It'll still likely be the weakest spot on our line, though.
[Reply]
notorious 07:28 AM 05-24-2022

It's certainly average to below average.

We have a pretty damn good line so things should be fine.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:31 AM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's certainly average to below average.

We have a pretty damn good line so things should be fine.
Agreed. I'm on record that I don't mind bargain bin shopping for RBs anyway. We just need a guy who won't fumble and takes what's blocked up. If we can find a guy who is dangerous as a pass catcher, it'll definitely add another element to our offense, but I don't want to overspend for that guy.

RoJo is a bum but he's actually a good pickup. He's got potential as a reclamation project.

Take a look at his pre-draft NFL comp:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/ronald...9-5f67cfbf7e05

(It's Jamaal Charles in case you don't want to look)
[Reply]
notorious 07:32 AM 05-24-2022
Agreed. I'm on record that I don't mind bargain bin shopping for RBs anyway. We just need a guy who won't fumble and takes what's blocked up. If we can find a guy who is dangerous as a pass catcher, it'll definitely add another element to our offense, but I don't want to overspend for that guy.

RoJo is a bum but he's actually a good pickup. He's got potential as a reclamation project.

Take a look at his pre-draft NFL comp:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/ronald...9-5f67cfbf7e05

(It's Jamaal Charles in case you don't want to look)
I can't handle a second dose of morning wood.
[Reply]
Page 245 of 295
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255 > Last »
Up