ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Exhibition Tickets at Face Value
gblowfish 03:06 PM 07-05-2018
My seats for the two exhibition games at Arrowhead will be up for sale. Just want face value for them. Sec 119 row 1, 48 yard line behind the Chiefs bench. Have them available for both home games. Face on the two plus a red parking pass is $340. PM me if you want them. This is face, and right behind the bench. Great spot for photos and shaking hands with the players. They go down the stairs after pre-game, at halftime, and after the game right where my seats are. If no takers by end of July, they'll go up on the NFL Exchange, so let me know if you want them.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:40 AM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I just got a couple of tickets 15 rows up to the Texans game for free.
Did it come with GOLD parking pass?
[Reply]
Spott 08:25 AM 07-08-2018
As much as being a Chiefs fan has punished me my entire life, I would have probably gone postal by now if I would have been paying $340 a game so they could destroy my soul in person.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:19 AM 07-08-2018
ARE THESE STILLL AVAILABLE?!?!??
[Reply]
RunKC 10:46 AM 07-08-2018
Sorry George. We only get the 1st and 4th preseason games at home, so you’re likely only going to see Mahomes play 1 series in game 1 and back up QB’s in game 4 when the starters rest.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:52 PM 07-08-2018
Fuck you George for offering these tickets to Chiefsplanet members first!

How fucking dare you!!!!!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:26 PM 07-08-2018
I just love the thread title: Exhibition Tickets at Face Value. Like, “Hey guys, here’s an offer for these tickets and I’m ONLY asking for face value. Ain’t I a swell guy for not asking for more than I paid. I mean really, these tickets are so awesome that I have zero interest in going to the games, but please pay me these bullshit prices for them.”
[Reply]
TLO 02:27 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sorry George. We only get the 1st and 4th preseason games at home, so you’re likely only going to see Mahomes play 1 series in game 1 and back up QB’s in game 4 when the starters rest.
Who is our backup QB anyway? Chad Pennington?
[Reply]
lewdog 02:44 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I just love the thread title: Exhibition Tickets at Face Value. Like, “Hey guys, here’s an offer for these tickets and I’m ONLY asking for face value. Ain’t I a swell guy for not asking for more than I paid. I mean really, these tickets are so awesome that I have zero interest in going to the games, but please pay me these bullshit prices for them.”
So what.

There's an idiot born every minute and I bet he can get face-value somewhere for these tickets.

I guess CP is fresh out of idiots though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:52 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So what.

There's an idiot born every minute and I bet he can get face-value somewhere for these tickets.
Doubtful

Originally Posted by :
I guess CP is fresh out of idiots though.

Even more doubtful.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:56 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Who is our backup QB anyway? Chad Pennington?
Chad Henneton.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:57 PM 07-08-2018
Well, it'd be BS if it were preseason, but these are some sort of exhibition game so ok
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:59 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Chad Henneton.
If he was good enough to hold off Ricky Stanzi in Jacksonville then I'd say we have ourselves an upgrade.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:02 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Doubtful

Even more doubtful.
Shit you're right.

Someone recently posted a thread about Mahomes throwing for 350 ypg.

:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:02 PM 07-08-2018
You know, if you're not interested in the tickets and are only here to douche up the thread, I don't see any reason to allow you to post in it anymore.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:35 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
**** you George for offering these tickets to Chiefsplanet members first!

How ****ing dare you!!!!!
He's just doing us a favor.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up