ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is the best restaurant in KC?
TLO 03:44 PM 04-24-2024
I'm not super picky about food type - I'm just looking at what restaurant would qualify to you as "the best" in Kansas City.

Give me some examples of food offered, atmosphere, price, etc.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:14 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That actually is kind of disappointing
A Brit heading a bbq restaurant is enough for me to likely not go back

Not joking either
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:18 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I didn't know they serve fod
Seafood buffet
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:05 AM 04-25-2024
No particular order:

- Cafe Provence
- Seva Indian food
- Piropos
- Prime Social
- Aqua Penny’s
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:11 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I've been told I should go to Stroud's for some pan fried chicken when I visit KC. Is it good and worth the trip?
You won’t like it, they season their food
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:14 AM 04-25-2024
4:00 AM, belly fully of booze, and nothing, and I mean NOTHING is better than a Truck Stop Omelet at Town Topic.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:15 AM 04-25-2024
For a chain, Eddie V’s has superb food and service.

But, for local spots, here’s just a few favorites that I highly recommend.

Farina
The Town Company
Lula Southern Cookhouse
Le Fou Frog
Grunauer
Cafe Provence
The Majestic
Novel
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:16 AM 04-25-2024
I've been told I should go to Stroud's for some pan fried chicken when I visit KC. Is it good and worth the trip?
I guess if you never eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc... then sure. I found it to be incredibly basic, especially for the hype and how busy they were all the time.... but sure, if you want deep fried American food (that might be redundant), they have it.
[Reply]
Womble 06:18 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You won’t like it, they season their food
Excuse me? We colonised nearly an entire continent just to enslave the people there for the spices they grew.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:19 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
A Brit heading a bbq restaurant is enough for me to likely not go back

Not joking either
Agreed. Probably end up with a Fish and chips on par with a Filet o Fish instead of real Q
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:19 AM 04-25-2024
I think you can get better fried chicken at Rye, Lula Southern Cookhouse, or even Char Bar.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I guess if you never eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc... then sure. I found it to be incredibly basic, especially for the hype and how busy they were all the time.... but sure, if you want deep fried American food (that might be redundant), they have it.
I found it flavorless and it does not seem to be a minority opinion
[Reply]
Womble 06:25 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It looks bland in the pictures but on YouTube the reviewers seem to be orgasming over it. Maybe I shouldn't rely too much on bellend attention seekers who make their money from over the top takes on things they experience. I guess I just want to try some hearty, traditional American grub, even if it's not really too dissimilar from the stuff we have here in some country pubs.
[Reply]
Womble 06:29 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I think you can get better fried chicken at Rye, Lula Southern Cookhouse, or even Char Bar.
I'll give them a look. Cheers
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:18 AM 04-25-2024
no love for Town Topic?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:24 AM 04-25-2024
Excuse me? We colonised nearly an entire continent just to enslave the people there for the spices they grew.
Seems like an awful lot of work when you don’t even use them.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up