ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1998 of 3903
« First < 998149818981948198819941995199619971998 199920002001200220082048209824982998 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:29 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Test per case is one of the lowest.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...-covid-19-case
wait you think this indicates are are not testing enough?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:30 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Both Buchanan County and Jackson County are on that list because of Triumph Foods.
Outside of the NY\NJ area the hospitals are dead. They are freaking empty parking lots. CBS News was caught literally faking patients in a tent for a story. The official statement we got from our system was "we never saw the expected surge in cases....". Meaning we never had a run on the health system like was forecast and that's a good thing. And guess what? The hospitalizations are going down from the levels we did see.

So what does that tell us? It tells us that yes, this disease can be very deadly to individuals that are at risk. But generally speaking the masses that are getting infected are not requiring hospitalization and are recovering at home much like we do with other illnesses.

This is a good thing.
[Reply]
O.city 07:31 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Both Buchanan County and Jackson County are on that list because of Triumph Foods.
I was wondering about that

Any word on if any of them have symptoms ?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:32 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Sassy? What is this, the 50's?

Donger's so deep into your conscious (and probably your vagina) that you'd used MS Paint in order to "insult" him by using a typical Alt-Right character in place of Robert Oppenheimer, which makes you an uncreative sheep.

Your head's so far up the ass of the Alt Right that you can't even have a simple debate about a drug of which you know absolutely nothing about. Besides the fact that you don't work in the medical industry, it's pretty clear that chemistry, biochemistry and even simple biology are way over your tiny brain.

There isn't a single person in this thread that has a shred of medical experience or knowledge that doesn't think you're mouthy blowhard and there are plenty of others that think that about you as well.

But go ahead, keep pining for a drug that doesn't work, despite what the "internet" has to say. That's sassy!
Well if this is allowed then I guess I can bring up you ****ing liberals and you need to constantly bash liberal bullshit in this thread.

Oh and I called you a sassy bitch from a PM you sent me in 2016 calling for a rep war, starting by calling me a bitch.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:33 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well if this is allowed then I guess I can bring up you fucking liberals and you need to constantly bash liberal bullshit in this thread.
:-)

You are just as dumb as I described.

Kudos, you sassy bitch!
[Reply]
O.city 07:34 PM 05-11-2020
The hospital surge never hit here in Springfield either, now they’re planning to pay off nearly 2k employees this week
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:35 PM 05-11-2020

You are just as dumb as I described.

Kudos, you sassy bitch!
Ok Karen,

We get it you need attention because you don't get any at home. It's OOOook. Breath...
[Reply]
TLO 07:37 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I was wondering about that

Any word on if any of them have symptoms ?
Not a peep. Been looking for news, and haven't been able to find a single thing about it.

But to my point, Dirk. The majority of the people who work at Triumph are from Buchanan County. The rest I believe worked in Jackson County.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:37 PM 05-11-2020
wait you think this indicates are are not testing enough?
We have tested almost 10 million people. That's almost 5m more than Russia who has tested the 2nd most in the world.

People can play the tests per ______ game but it comes down to logistics and plain old numbers.

We are the 3rd most populated country in the world and we have ran the most tests. We have tested damn near as much as Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and France combined.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:38 PM 05-11-2020
Ok Karen,

We get it you need attention because you don't get any at home. It's OOOook. Breath...
Breath? You want me to breath?

Thanks for continuing to prove that you're fucking uneducated moron that apparently has an IQ of about 87.
[Reply]
TLO 07:38 PM 05-11-2020
The hospital surge never hit here in Springfield either, now they’re planning to pay off nearly 2k employees this week
I'm waiting to see if we hit a surge in hospital capacity here in St Joe due to the Triumph deal. We currently have 10 people hospitalized. We're about 1/12th full on what we can handle on Covid patients.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:39 PM 05-11-2020
Breath? You want me to breath?

Thanks for continuing to prove that you're ****ing uneducated moron.
:-):-):-)

Triggered little soy boi arn't you. It's ok Karen you'll make it through this.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:40 PM 05-11-2020
We started bring staff back on the KS side last week and will start on the MO side next week. It will be nice to get things open as there are people literally sitting in pain and suffering while we pretend all the hospitals are like NY.

Now take this FWIW but a person I know said they watched a deal on the NYC hospitals and showed them to be like a war zone. But then it went on to show what it was like after the news cameras stopped rolling and it wasn't nearly as bad as it was made out to be. Now, we know NYC was bitch slapped by this so I am not downplaying their plight. I am just pointing out that there have been several instances now of the media hyping this up for the camera.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:40 PM 05-11-2020
:-):-):-)

Triggered little soy boi arn't you. It's ok Karen you'll make it through this.
And thanks for proving me correct again in that the only nomenclature that you're familiar with is of those on Alt-Right forums.

You're the most uncreative and lamest fucking forum member that I've seen here in long, long time.

You really and truly suck at this, Bozo.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:42 PM 05-11-2020
And thanks for proving me correct again in that the only nomenclature that you're familiar with is of those on Alt-Right forums.

You're the most uncreative and lamest ****ing forum member that I've seen here in long, long time.

You really and truly suck at this, Bozo.
Lmao,

"YoU ArE AlT-RiGhT" - Say it again.....
[Reply]
Page 1998 of 3903
« First < 998149818981948198819941995199619971998 199920002001200220082048209824982998 > Last »
Up