ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Hall of Classics>Steel Men Are Coming...
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter 10:55 AM 09-09-2003
to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the AFC...

The Steelers are loaded on offense and basically have all of the skilled players a team can have. Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Randle El, Jay Riemersma, Amos, Bettis, Haynes, and don't forget about Tommy. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved after last year and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our defensive backfield is improved with Mike Logan stepping in for the slower, departed, Lee Flowers. Chad Scott is healthy and Washington is playing more aggressively and making plays. Yes, he did have 2 pass interference penalties that totaled over 60+ yards, but I liked his improved play. Our LBs are the best in the business with the likes of Kendrell Bell, Jason Gildon, and James Farrior. With Porter out, Clark Haggans is no slouch. Also our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run but can pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on...

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Priest Holmes, a former Raven, knows exactly what the Steelers bring to the game. Morton looks good and your QB play is impressive with Trent Green. Dicky V is one of the best coaches in the NFL...

The Steelers are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the AFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
[Reply]
Bwana 09:31 PM 09-09-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Since when is fried no longer an option?
Would you like fries with that?:-)
[Reply]
whoman69 09:34 PM 09-09-2003
Since when is fried no longer an option?
This guy deserves the roadkill option.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:35 PM 09-09-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Would you like fries with that?:-)

Got onion rings instead?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:36 PM 09-09-2003
Originally Posted by whoman69:
This guy deserves the roadkill option.

Good point.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:39 PM 09-09-2003
Got onion rings instead?
Fug no, this isn't Burger king young man! Here at cafe Bwana, you're lucky if it's dead when I bring it out.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:43 PM 09-09-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Fug no, this isn't Burger king young man! Here at cafe Bwana, you're lucky if it's dead when I bring it out.

Fine, then I'll just take my business down the road to McCrow's. :-)
[Reply]
WolfDawg 02:16 AM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter:
You want me to show you how to be a man, Boy?

wasn't this the line in Deliverance right before the toothless hillbilly said "squeel like a pig".

How fitting for a squeeler fan.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:25 AM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by whoman69:
Congratulations Crime Fighter, you have almost as many posts on this board as you do your home team board. Once a lurker...

from Steelerwatch.com
Profile For Crime Fighter Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 12-18-02
Total Posts: 18 (0.07 posts per day)
Last Post: 09-07-03 07:07 PM
Game Ball
Contact Crime Fighter: Click here to email Crime Fighter
Send Crime Fighter a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: Rooneyssteelers@aol.
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:
Referrals 0
Birthday March 1, 1979
Hails From Rocky River, Ohio
Favorite Current Players Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Alan Faneca, Dan Krieder, Joey Porter, Kendrell Bell, Casy Hampton
Favorite All Time Players Franco Harris
Wow, I can honestly say that I'm shocked. With his weak-assed smaque and ignorance regarding the game of football that is played in the NFL(not to mention that he uses AOL :-) ), I thought for sure that he wasn't a day over 14.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:28 AM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by BigNastyD:
Why do the Chiefs ALWAYS play the Steelers in KC?? Cowher said he would like to show the Chiefs around Pittsburgh ONE time.
A very legitimate question. The answer is probably something similar to why we had to play the Dolphins in Miami every year or every other year for over a decade. The NFL schedulemakers do stupid stuff like that. :-) Not that I'm complaing about playing you guys in KC. :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:30 AM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Lzen:
A very legitimate question. The answer is probably something similar to why we had to play the Dolphins in Miami every year or every other year for over a decade. The NFL schedulemakers do stupid stuff like that. :-) Not that I'm complaing about playing you guys in KC. :-) :-)
depends on who's on the committee that makes the home/away part of the schedule. Shula was on that committee which is why KC played Miami in Miami through the decade of the 90's.
[Reply]
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter 12:09 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Wow, I can honestly say that I'm shocked. With his weak-assed smaque and ignorance regarding the game of football that is played in the NFL(not to mention that he uses AOL :-) ), I thought for sure that he wasn't a day over 14.
:-)

What is that suppose to mean? Isn't it possible that none of that information is applicable to myself? I could be using someone else's email account...

I know that you are not that limited, right? You are not representative of :-) fans, correct? :-)

Poor ol :-)...

Dreaming of beating the Black and Gold when they don't even know what it's like being in a big, playoff type of game... :-)

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:10 PM 09-10-2003
Glad to see this tool is back. And he brought a playmate with him too.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:20 PM 09-10-2003
School must be out on the East coast.

Hawaiiowanianboy,
You going to let this tool give you an atomic wedgie?
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:22 PM 09-10-2003
Posted by Slime Fighter:

And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC!

A Steeler's fan asking a Raider's fan what he's doing on a CHIEF'S BB ?

PRICELESS :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:26 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter:
Dreaming of beating the Black and Gold when they don't even know what it's like being in a big, playoff type of game...
Actually, I dont typically dream of large men, but if that's your thing, well, there's not anything wrong with that.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up