ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Hall of Classics>Steel Men Are Coming...
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter 10:55 AM 09-09-2003
to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the AFC...

The Steelers are loaded on offense and basically have all of the skilled players a team can have. Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Randle El, Jay Riemersma, Amos, Bettis, Haynes, and don't forget about Tommy. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved after last year and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our defensive backfield is improved with Mike Logan stepping in for the slower, departed, Lee Flowers. Chad Scott is healthy and Washington is playing more aggressively and making plays. Yes, he did have 2 pass interference penalties that totaled over 60+ yards, but I liked his improved play. Our LBs are the best in the business with the likes of Kendrell Bell, Jason Gildon, and James Farrior. With Porter out, Clark Haggans is no slouch. Also our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run but can pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on...

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Priest Holmes, a former Raven, knows exactly what the Steelers bring to the game. Morton looks good and your QB play is impressive with Trent Green. Dicky V is one of the best coaches in the NFL...

The Steelers are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the AFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
[Reply]
tonyetony 09:51 PM 09-10-2003
[B]

That is so fuggin lame. Thank God that "Houston Oilers Houston Oilers #1" song has gone away forever.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:52 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by tonyetony:
[B]

That is so fuggin lame. Thank God that "Houston Oilers Houston Oilers #1" song has gone away forever.
I went to Houston when we played them in the playoffs...and boy was that song bad...
[Reply]
tonyetony 09:53 PM 09-10-2003
"WE'RE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM, WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! WINNINGS A HABIT, NOT ONLY A DREAM, WE LOVE YOU PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! DEEEEE-FENSE, DEEEEE-FENSE, MAKE THEM SCRAMBLE, INTERCEPT THE BALL! DEEEE-FENSE, DEEEE-FENSE, KEEP THE STEE-LERS ALWAYS BEST OF ALL!"
--------------------------------------------------
This can't be much better!
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:53 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by :
"WE'RE FROM THE TOWN WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM, WE CHEER THE PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! WINNINGS A HABIT, NOT ONLY A DREAM, WE LOVE YOU PITTSBURGH STEE-LERS! DEEEEE-FENSE, DEEEEE-FENSE, MAKE THEM SCRAMBLE, INTERCEPT THE BALL! DEEEE-FENSE, DEEEE-FENSE, KEEP THE STEE-LERS ALWAYS BEST OF ALL!"
That is so :-) and it sounds so GAY !

Did Kordell make this up for you guys ?:-)
[Reply]
tonyetony 09:58 PM 09-10-2003
Did Kordell make this up for you guys ?
------------------------------------------------

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:14 PM 09-10-2003
I never thought I'd hear a gayer football song than the Thandy Eggo theme song.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:24 PM 09-10-2003
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I never thought I'd hear a gayer football song than the Thandy Eggo theme song.
Great avatar man..... :-)
[Reply]
Ash 03:53 PM 09-14-2003
bump :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:58 PM 09-14-2003
Originally Posted by :
Steel men are coming.

...aaaaand there they go.

Thank you for visiting Arrowhead Stadium today. Please exit to the right and make sure you take all your belongings with you.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:02 PM 09-14-2003
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Oh shit man, I gotta join in ............

"Hey Henry, throw some more coal in the fire we now have Steel Men to melt !"

:-) Welcome to the Ring of Fire Steel Men ! :-)

Looks like the fire was to hot for that steel !

Class dismised ! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 05:05 PM 09-14-2003
The "Steel Men are coming" to get their A$$ES KICKED! :-)

Ya think they should have STAYED AT HOME??? :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:28 PM 09-14-2003
I'm still waiting for this assclown to come take his medicine.

Apparently, we *ahem* took a bite out of Crime...... :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:37 PM 09-14-2003
He was banned i believe
[Reply]
Braincase 08:47 PM 09-14-2003
Steel men came... guess they should've saved some for the game.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:55 PM 09-14-2003
I kind of wish he wasn't banned...oh well he wouldn't have come back anyway.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up