[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 08-12-2015
Lil early for cuffing season
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:01 AM 08-13-2015
Milf hunting season eh Virus?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:52 AM 08-13-2015
Flame all you want, but if you can't lock down a woman between February 28 and November 1 (at the latest) then you obviously have a lot of self improvement to do.
[Reply]
eDave 08-13-2015, 02:54 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
DiaperBoy27 09:57 AM 08-14-2015
I know this thread is typically for "did you get your dick wet" comments, but my ex is driving me nuts. She ended it a few weeks ago but it was kind of mutual - we had been fighting constantly.

Now she won't leave me the hell alone. I blocked her from my phone, facebook, and ipad. This angered her. Now she is sending emails to all my accounts saying I was the best, she can't believe its over, she will never love anyone like she did me, she wants to run to me but can't. All ending with "sigh, goodbye". This is utter insanity, but always gives me the impression she wants to work things out, and then suddenly reinforces the breakup.

Its almost like she can sense I have a date tonight and wants to screw with my head.
[Reply]
luv 10:09 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Flame all you want, but if you can't lock down a woman between February 28 and November 1 (at the latest) then you obviously have a lot of self improvement to do.
My first date with my man was on November 26.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:54 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by luv:
My first date with my man was on November 26.
That's fine.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:02 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
I know this thread is typically for "did you get your dick wet" comments, but my ex is driving me nuts. She ended it a few weeks ago but it was kind of mutual - we had been fighting constantly.

Now she won't leave me the hell alone. I blocked her from my phone, facebook, and ipad. This angered her. Now she is sending emails to all my accounts saying I was the best, she can't believe its over, she will never love anyone like she did me, she wants to run to me but can't. All ending with "sigh, goodbye". This is utter insanity, but always gives me the impression she wants to work things out, and then suddenly reinforces the breakup.

Its almost like she can sense I have a date tonight and wants to screw with my head.

You're going to do what you want to do, but I get the vibe that you're OK with moving on?

If that's the case, move on and never look back.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:03 AM 08-14-2015

Women love attention
[Reply]
KC native 11:43 AM 08-14-2015

That means her side piece is balking on getting into a relationship with her.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:07 PM 08-14-2015
This is utter insanity, but always gives me the impression she wants to work things out, and then suddenly reinforces the breakup.
This line confuses me.

You're saying you get the impression that she wants to work things out and that reinforces that the breakup was the right move? Or you get the impression that she wants to work things out only to suddenly and inexplicably reinforce the breakup- like a mixed signal thing?
[Reply]
Eureka 12:15 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Also, if you don't have a regular item on the lock at this point, you need to pack it in until next Spring.

So, in all seriousness, sorry about your luck Billay.
We have sun all year round here in Cali. December isn't any different than may. Hibernating all winter with a chic has its ups and downs I guess?
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 12:23 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This line confuses me.

You're saying you get the impression that she wants to work things out and that reinforces that the breakup was the right move? Or you get the impression that she wants to work things out only to suddenly and inexplicably reinforce the breakup- like a mixed signal thing?
Definitely the latter, the exact definition of mixed signals. "I will stop bugging you eventually...I guess I have to let you go...the thought of dating anyone other than you makes me sick...your lack of communication is helping me move on...I must be F'd up because I can't stop thinking about you and missing you...sigh, goodbye"

And this is the one that ended it lol.
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 12:25 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
Women love attention
This is my best guess at this point. Every time I block her, she finds a new way to make a dramatic goodbye, and keeps ramping it up until I respond.

I mean, who gets stalked by the person that dumped them?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:40 PM 08-14-2015
:-)

That is pretty hilarious. There could be a million different reasons for what she's doing. Maybe she's lonely, maybe there was another guy who flamed out quickly, or maybe she legitimately made a mistake and wants to be with you.

At any rate, I don't think it's in your best interest to stick around to figure out.

How are you doing post-breakup? Like I said, you seem OK based on a few posts here.
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 02:12 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-)

That is pretty hilarious. There could be a million different reasons for what she's doing. Maybe she's lonely, maybe there was another guy who flamed out quickly, or maybe she legitimately made a mistake and wants to be with you.

At any rate, I don't think it's in your best interest to stick around to figure out.

How are you doing post-breakup? Like I said, you seem OK based on a few posts here.
Oh, its batshit crazy.

I'm doing okay with the break up. She had changed pretty significantly over the last few months - poking me about things until she stormed off ("are you flirting with our waitress?!?"), having a lot of our activities revolve around her friends, and just general aloofness and resentment. She might have been the first to say "its over", but my patience in waiting for the old version to come back was pretty much gone.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 117
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up